3800 2007 W-Body Store Mod Day pics

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
how about pics of AHHHNOLD? I don't think I've ever seen a shirtless man with woman hair walk around flexing for 4 hours straight before...I do believe I'm scarred for life.[/b]

DSC_0096Medium.jpg

He is seen in this pic, but with shirt on...

I will be posting a link to some of my pics in a few hours

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
how about pics of AHHHNOLD? I don't think I've ever seen a shirtless man with woman hair walk around flexing for 4 hours straight before...I do believe I'm scarred for life.[/b]

DSC_0096Medium.jpg

He is seen in this pic, but with shirt on...

I will be posting a link to some of my pics in a few hours
[/b]

Still flexing and pushing the chest out.

.....Well...... Those pictures would explain the Voicemail I received at like 1am haha.[/b]

Im very sure the first part was me. :lolsign:

I

imported_Theautoguy

Thanks Mike and everyone, I had a great time. Thank you for receiving my “non-W-body” truck so well; that was the farthest I drove it since the rebuild. I know if I would have stayed longer I would have drank too much and would have to have spooned with Fish to stay warm through the night…and that just wouldn’t have been right. It’s too bad more couldn’t have came out, those that didn’t missed a good time. From the looks of the pictures, it got better after I left…parties usually do.

I can say there is one thing that trucks have over GPs…tailgates! A tailgate is a “real” man’s Lazy-Boy!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Thanks Mike and everyone, I had a great time. Thank you for receiving my “non-W-body” truck so well; that was the farthest I drove it since the rebuild. I know if I would have stayed longer I would have drank too much and would have to have spooned with Fish to stay warm through the night…and that just wouldn’t have been right. It’s too bad more couldn’t have came out, those that didn’t missed a good time. From the looks of the pictures, it got better after I left…parties usually do.

I can say there is one thing that trucks have over GPs…tailgates! A tailgate is a “real” man’s Lazy-Boy!
[/b]

At least someone would have spooned with me. I had no covers since someone unnamed decided to lay on one sleeping bag and use the other to cover herself up. I was COOOOOLD. Ended up sleeping in the truck for a few hours. :lolsign:

I agree with the tailgate comment. This weekend really showed me that I want a truck now. LOL.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Mikes1998GTP's Second Edition of Pictures

MOD6.jpg

The carving continues... I think the Birthday Guy loves the watermelon! I think he likes Popcorn too?!!

MOD7.jpg

Everyone's enjoying the watermelon...

MOD8.jpg

Mike K. has THREE slices in his hand...

MOD9.jpg

Mike K and The Fish

MOD10.jpg

Here the FBI (Female Body Inspector) is flicking off the paparazzi! As requested, Mikes3
is shown as Burt from Sesame Street instead of his face, he hates pictures...

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotemain'>
.....Well...... Those pictures would explain the Voicemail I received at like 1am haha.
[/b]

I forgot he called u. :lolsign: That was a good time.
[/b][/quote]
lol, i was going to ask how you car was doing after Rob Archer messed with it, but you didnt anwser so you got a nice Voicemail from everyone.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I know I had to look some stuff up but I started forgetting info after the mod day. Like who do I talk to for a replacement balast again?? Was my blower repairable? Even though I dont even know what the inside of the case looks like. LOL.

Im sure theres more I forgot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info