3800 2005 Fall Mod Day/Race Day Weekend Info

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by dsk727@Sep 20 2005, 11:16 AM
Gates open at 8am and racing starts at 9 am so I am assuming people will ge there between 8 and 9 if they want to get the most runs in. Some come later on though if they want to sleep in! LOL

If people want to convoy they can throw up a thread and see who else will want to go with! :)
[snapback]98357[/snapback]​
are we getting our own lane again, and are we still going to have our own bracket?

Denise, buzz me when you get a chance, please.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 20 2005, 04:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-dsk727
@Sep 20 2005, 11:16 AM
Gates open at 8am and racing starts at 9 am so I am assuming people will ge there between 8 and 9 if they want to get the most runs in. Some come later on though if they want to sleep in! LOL

If people want to convoy they can throw up a thread and see who else will want to go with! :)
[snapback]98357[/snapback]​
are we getting our own lane again, and are we still going to have our own bracket?

Denise, buzz me when you get a chance, please.
[snapback]98430[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yes our own lane and our own brackets again, just like last time. I will give you a call later today J/O! :)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by tonzcompg04@Sep 21 2005, 09:12 AM
(maybe)Im bringing some buddies with me one has a 95TA Bone stock and one 87Rx-7 Turbo(cat,intake).  They have never been to a strip before like myself.  This wont be a problem with anyone will it?  They just wont be able to bracket race is all I told them.
[snapback]98476[/snapback]​
not a problem, they just buy a T&T card is all.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Does everyone want to do the whole chip in $10 per racer and the winnigs go the bracket race winner (75% to winner and the other 25% to 2nd or something like that)? Honestly, ZZP is the only vendor/company that responded to me about donating prizes, and they are even coming out for our event too! So unlike last time we don't seem to have a big list of prizes to offer up! :(

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by dsk727@Sep 21 2005, 04:34 PM
Does everyone want to do the whole chip in $10 per racer and the winnigs go the bracket race winner (75% to winner and the other 25% to 2nd or something like that)? Honestly, ZZP is the only vendor/company that responded to me about donating prizes, and they are even coming out for our event too! So unlike last time we don't seem to have a big list of prizes to offer up! :(
[snapback]98500[/snapback]​

I dont mind.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Sep 23 2005, 12:40 PM
This weather better hold up for Sun.  I've been looking forward to running my car for to long.  We should sacrafice a goat to mother nature, or like a lamb chop or something.
[snapback]98701[/snapback]​
Sine Norwalk isn't happening, can the following weekend be our rain date? And please....not Saturday...

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Sep 23 2005, 01:17 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-PaceCarBoozer
@Sep 23 2005, 12:40 PM
This weather better hold up for Sun.  I've been looking forward to running my car for to long.  We should sacrafice a goat to mother nature, or like a lamb chop or something.
Sine Norwalk isn't happening, can the following weekend be our rain date? And please....not Saturday...
[snapback]98705[/snapback]​
[/b]
I didn't even think of that. If it comes down to that, I will talk to the track and we should be able to get the same deal for the following sunday! :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by dsk727+Sep 23 2005, 03:49 PM-->
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Sep 23 2005, 01:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-PaceCarBoozer
@Sep 23 2005, 12:40 PM

[snapback]98705[/snapback]​
I didn't even think of that. If it comes down to that, I will talk to the track and we should be able to get the same deal for the following sunday! :)
[snapback]98719[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah id actully perfer to have it next weekend, but i think the showup total will be less, hey guys by the way if theres time on sunday, or even 2maro since theres no mod day, is there a chance anyone can tune my afc 2.2 really quick, id be willing to throw them a couple of bucks if any one can.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info