2003 Cobra Engine w/ 25,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

pw_cc_runner

Reaction score
I have had this engine in storage since fall of 2009. Originally came from a car that was rear ended with 25,000 miles. It was painted by the previous owner as well as having the valve covers, coil covers, front bridge, and a few brackets powder coated wrinkle black. Has the Billetflow 2.76 pulley, idlers, and a polished crank pulley on it but the motor has never been run since those were added.

Asking $5,500 obo
Located in Southern Wisconsin

Last edited:

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
dick deal this engine alone cost more than a complete 2v 99-04 mustang

Marko

Reaction score
Glws. I still have and love my 03 Cobra

pw_cc_runner

Reaction score
Price is negotiable and includes a wiring harness plus a lot of additional parts. It's not bolt in ready but wouldn't take much to hear the whine!

pw_cc_runner

Reaction score
So motor hasn’t ran in 9yrs? Would have to assume motor would need to be gone through then
Engines don't care how long they have been sitting when they aren't subject to moisture and bad gas. I've rotated and oiled it as regularly as life has allowed. It does not need to be rebuilt but it does need the front end assembled and torqued.

CobraSki03

Reaction score
Engines don't care how long they have been sitting when they aren't subject to moisture and bad gas. I've rotated and oiled it as regularly as life has allowed. It does not need to be rebuilt but it does need the front end assembled and torqued.
I agree, just didn’t read that in your description.

pw_cc_runner

Reaction score
Price drop $5500 obo. Confirmed a few extra parts not shown in photos included with sale:

Coil Covers (wrinkle black)
motor mounts
fuel rails

pw_cc_runner

Reaction score
Deposit received and sale pending until otherwise noted. Looks like it will be ending up in a built Mach 1!

Thanks TCG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom