2003 Civic LX Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a new car on Friday which will be here mid May. I am putting my Civic daily driver up for sale and figured I'd put it up on TCG first before I try my luck on Craigslist. I tried to be as transparent as possible with my for sale ad below. Car is in great shape overall and should last a very very long time with proper maintenance. Please let me know if you have any questions!

2003 Civic LX 2 Door Coupe

Beige exterior and interior
1.7L 4 cylinder / Automatic 4 speed transmission
144,500 miles
One owner, non-smoker
Averages ~30mpg

I am selling my 2003 Civic LX Coupe which was bought new at Honda of Lisle. It’s a safe and reliable car that would be a great first car for kids or works well as a commuter car.

The exterior is in good shape. The right rear fender has a small spot where the paint is starting to bubble, which is common on these cars.

The interior is very clean with no tears, rips or odors. The AC, heat, cruise, CD/Stereo, power door locks and power windows all work perfectly.

Very well maintained
OEM Honda Timing belt kit @ 125,000 miles including seals, tensioner and NGK plugs
Front control arms replaced @ 125,000 miles including new ball joints and end-links
Front wheel bearings replaced in 2013
New battery, alternator, and power steering pump at 130,000 (4/2014)
New front brake rotors and pads at 130,000
Plenty of tread left on the Pirelli P4 all season tires
Front driver and passenger airbag recall done by Honda in March 2015
Oil change and transmission fluid change done within the last month
Passed Illinois emissions last month

I have a stack of maintenance receipts and records. The only minor issue is that the car does leak oil on my driveway. The leak is minor and more of a nuisance. Overall, the car drives great, has no check engine lights and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it across country.

I have the clean title in hand. I am not interested in any trades, shipping, etc.

Price: $3,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info