20 towns in Illinois to stay away from

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Beardstown was my first police agency, can confirm it’s shit but the taco trucks are ? and worth stopping at as you speed through the shit hole! I live 30 min from beardstown and on occasion still head over for the taco truck.

Come for the taco trucks, stay for the smell of the hog processing plant. You’re in Jacksonville right?

Jimmy ZR1

Jul 31, 2020
So are all people in West Garfield Park whores or gangbangers?
I never said that... I'm simply saying if you're looking for either prostitutes or gangbangers this is a great place to find them. If you've never been there take a drive through sometime. I was there once for work and will never go back if I can help it. Here is an informational video about the local business.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
How I expect Shawn1112 Shawn1112 to respond to this thread.

i-know-more-than-you-i-know-you.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I never said that... I'm simply saying if you're looking for either prostitutes or gangbangers this is a great place to find them. If you've never been there take a drive through sometime. I was there once for work and will never go back if I can help it. Here is an informational video about the local business.

If Ive never been there lol. I have friends that live there and I drive thru there pretty much every single day.
Thanks for the video though, I think I'd rather watch paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Jimmy ZR1

Jul 31, 2020
If Ive never been there lol. I have friends that live there and I drive thru there pretty much every single day.
Thanks for the video though, I think I'd rather watch paint dry
All good! I’m sorry to hear you have to go there. A simple google search shows many sources with statistics showing it’s the worst crime ridden neighborhood in the city of Chicago. That’s all I was trying to say. Not trying to offend you. Hope you and your friends stay safe!

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I got a friend locked up in Centralia, in fact he got married today in prison lol.
What the hell were you going to Centralia for?

Railroad shit. Ran from Galesburg to Centralia then it went to coal plants or on to Paducah, KY. Centralia is the only place I’ve been to a bad McDonalds. McDonalds isn’t my favorite but their selling point on the road is that they’re consistent. Not that one, it was awful :rofl:.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info