• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2 sets of caliper stickers

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I have 2 sets of caliper sickers. They are a silver flake color like the painted rims. These are for the fronts only, the back calipers are too small to fit them. Made of a hi-temp vinyl. They say "Pontiac" in the same font as the badging. Asking $5.00 shipped per set. I also will throw in matching "WS6" pair with them.

Kyle

Reaction score
i'll take a set ron, and i could pick em up whenver is cool with u

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Thanks, I think they're both gone now with you taking one.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Kyle@Jan 28 2005, 01:53 PM
sweet
[snapback]69300[/snapback]​
dood...Sorry, they are gone.
I promised a set to a club gp'r first...didn't realize she wanted both sets. I'll put up the site to get them from for you when I get home. They are fairly inexpensive, and give you extra sets when you order. I used the ones I needed, then sold the extras at a little less than half. They are about $13.00 on Ebay, but I also have a card to go directly to their site. IIRC it's www.xenonmods.com

Just looked...SOB, they are cheaper on his site than EBAY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom