🔧 BUILD 1quick picks up a new dadf150 *UPDATE* Running 11s in a leased truck!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Welp my exhaust fell off my y pipe rusted through last week and I hardly have any days off right now, I ordered a new y pipe but they won’t make me one without cats any more and the company sucks dick it was in stock but hasn’t shipped yet, I also ordered new exhaust the same day and it was here last Friday, so today I pulled the y pipe cut the rust out rewelded it and threw on the new exhaust, I went with mbrp lightning style exhaust dual outlet infront of the rear tire, added a resonator chrome tips sounds good looks nice I’ll get a picture or video later

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Sounds and looks good. Whats with the demod?
I just took the nitrous off because I didn’t use it for almost 2 years and the tq converter took a shit, but it didn’t have many mods to begin with so that was like half of them lol, still has a ported boss intake full exhaust jlt intake and e85 tune still runs high 12’s as it sits, I want to put a blower on it but there’s lots of other stuff I’d rather put 10k into and motorcycles have become my go fast fun

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Time for a new stainless off-road y pipe my aluminized coated one has rusted through and been welded 3 times now, I didn’t even have to unbolt it just ripped it off
IMG_0140.jpeg

Thread Info