🔧 BUILD 1quick picks up a new dadf150 *UPDATE* Running 11s in a leased truck!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I got nothing on this thing ??
I was kind of surprised myself the progressive controller makes the hit so smooth that I wasn’t positive the nitrous even turned on then I looked down at the dragy and was like god damn I guess that worked, it really fell on its face at like 80mph though I think I was running out of nitrous or need to jet it down more on the fuel side

Reactions: Smokinhot

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
You figure this thing out yet?
I haven’t messed with it at all, I pulled the bottle to have it filled managed to do that and never put it back in, If I have time at some point I might just throw a blower on it, my tuner had a hell of a time trying to dial in the nitrous and it was never 100%, this converter would be perfect for a procharger

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I did have the trans fluid thermostat stick closed around 100 miles in and start puking fluid out the vent but it eventually opened and was fine the rest of the trip, I need to drain some trans fluid out it’s been over full for a long time now

A96F0AA6-8D52-4783-A73A-0D3F0D60C3F2.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
The old circle d converter self destructed and I didn’t have time to get into a shop I need this truck on the road asap, I have a shit load of overtime coming up and boats that need to be winterized and put away, this 10speed with the transfer case is fucking enormous by the way

9FDB5E70-1EFE-4791-A8E8-4A84E7B35208.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Finished up the converter install yesterday glad I got lucky and noticed the noise before it trashed the whole trans, there was a lot of metallic in the fluid and filter both magnets were stacked, though the job wasn’t exactly fun it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever done, truck runs and shifts good again, now I’m done fucking with my daily driver lol

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
This was a massive pain in the ass due to weather, I only have 2 cars currently and the weather was too cold to ride my bike that combined with working overtime and not being able to get the truck in the shop it sat for almost 3 weeks and I was stuck driving my wife’s car to work leaving her with no transportation, I told her yesterday I’m buying another car soon but I may wait till spring since it’s most likely going to be that e55 and I won’t want to drive it in the winter anyway

Thread Info