1g DSM

Interior is currently under question, as I am trying to keep it a street car(Just a really rowdy one)... Also a lot of classes for street cars would require most interior. Overall trying to keep the car to KOTS Junior Specs(since I feel it's a fairly decent guideline of what a streetcar is) wouldn't mind running that class sometime, but I would most likely get murdered first round...

Well passenger seat is all in except one bolt, still need to do three on the drivers just to hold the seat to the bracket!!! Would have liked to finish, but it gets dark early now, and working in a driveway with a flashlight get old. No photos of the seats in because the camera died but here's some of the mounting hardware I used, eventually it will be welded but as of now money is too tight, and I have no access to a welder.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
No worries dude. if you need parts let me know. I get great deals on gsc, mishimoto and i make parts on the cnc plasma and catch cans and things like that.
i'm looking to make an aluminum coolant overflow for the 1g, but need a car to look at first and test fit on

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] around 1600(just reread the quote it was 1500 at the low end possibly more depending on difficulty of installation), I would be willing to pull any interior necessary prior to delivering the car. It's not an ebay kit, it's custom made by Rhodes Race Cars. Maybe it's not that high of a price, but seems like a lot to do a few welds. I know quality is everything but I mean they are only paying for the wire and employee, the kit is complete floor plates and all...

Thread Info