🔧 BUILD 1993 Mustang Coupe Turbo Build

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
dave's a good guy and does nice work at a GOOD PRICE!! Ive had him do stuff for me in the past and wouldnt hesitate to have him do anything else. Glad you got hooked up with him. Its nice to use someone like him that has a proven track record and doesnt toot his own horn like other chassis guys.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Cant wait to see it finished, it should be a beast!

Dave has really earned my respect as a fabricator/builder, I wouldnt hesitate to bring my car to him for just about anything, and there's only about a handful of people that I trust with my stuff.

Hopefully this one will be around long enough to see it run to its potential !

dave's a good guy and does nice work at a GOOD PRICE!! Ive had him do stuff for me in the past and wouldnt hesitate to have him do anything else. Glad you got hooked up with him. Its nice to use someone like him that has a proven track record and doesnt toot his own horn like other chassis guys.

Dave and Brian are straight up guys. Dave gives me a call every few days with updates and sends pictures. I cannot say the same for the other place that I had to my cage in my blue car. Seems like he cares much more about the quality of his work and not just knocking out cars one after another. I am really happy with the work they are doing. Car was going to be a 10pt, but dave offered the 25.5 at a really really good price and it was just worth it to do it right away.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
Update: rear part of cage is complete, the cage is basically done aside from two gussets up front. More updates soon, as you can see the monster cans on the ground they are defiantly putting some hours into this lol.

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5001.jpg

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5002.jpg

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5003.jpg

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5004.jpg

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5005.jpg

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5006.jpg

MIKEWROBELSCHASSIS5007.jpg

Thread Info