11/17 - TCG out testing and planning for 2013

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
Once in a lifetime experience! Fastest speed I saw on my heads up display was 161mph vs the red ZR1. Not sure how accurate is it at those speeds but it was a fucking rush non the less! Cant wait till they get some timing equipment for the spring.

Im not sure about heads up display, but I know even garmins etc are accurate at 200+ in the mile. Might be something to invest in if you don't have one yet for this coming event they're putting together.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Fuck this looked like an awesome time. I need to check this forum more often. If there is the possibility of doing it again, please let me know. I have some friends with some "high end" fast cars that would love to do this and aren't douchebags. Very cool you guys pulled this off.

Stay tuned, I'm sure an email will go out from the site though. Today was just to shoot some promo stuff for the actual event we will be having late spring/early summer next year.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I've gotta thank everyone for the opportunity to make it out yesterday and the opportunity to be part off getting this badass event off the ground. I was more fun than Iver imagined and the actual event will be the baddest thing to happen in the Midwest in 2013. I can not wait. In the mean time I need to back on Corvette Forum and apologize to the guy in Texas that I tore new asshole for supporting roll racing. I was wrong.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I've gotta thank everyone for the opportunity to make it out yesterday and the opportunity to be part off getting this badass event off the ground. I was more fun than Iver imagined and the actual event will be the baddest thing to happen in the Midwest in 2013. I can not wait. In the mean time I need to back on Corvette Forum and apologize to the guy in Texas that I tore new asshole for supporting roll racing. I was wrong.

Lead pipe laying pipe against pipe layers.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
:bowrofl:

tumblr_m4npgiHB2z1r5zuiho1_400.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info