Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Maybe eventually. But you guys are sucking the dick of a car that DOES NOT EXIST currently. Its a prototype. Who knows what its gonna be when it eventually reaches production.

Aside from the Z0, the C7 has been a turd imo. I dont have a huge amount of faith in the C8 being much better . Waiting to be wowed.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Maybe eventually. But you guys are sucking the dick of a car that DOES NOT EXIST currently. Its a prototype. Who knows what its gonna be when it eventually reaches production.

Aside from the Z0, the C7 has been a turd imo. I dont have a huge amount of faith in the C8 being much better . Waiting to be wowed.

Well by that case the GT500 doesnt exist either but want to bet BOTH make it to dealer showrooms?

Cmon Mook you know better.

Not to mention GM developed engines from fucking scratch just for the C8 but I guess that car is just a myth...........

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You're are completely missing the point. You're going around spouting that a car, that at the moment doesn't technically exist, is gonna be better than a car that is currently available to buy, has won multiple awards and did I mention is available to buy? A bunch of rumors doesn't make a phantom car better. Of course it exists, but as a test car, nothing more currently. The GT500 is at least based on either the gt or gt350 so it's easier to speculate. The c8 or whatever it will be is a complete new car.. Who knows whats in store for it. It sounds like it's still a year out from even showing up in production trim.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I dont believe the HP numbers or AWD or Hybrid for the C8. However the car will be produced and hit dealershowrooms. And 2nd it will destroy the pathetic sales numbers of your glorious NSX :rofl:
I would hope a car that is produced in the thousands per year can outsell a limited production car. Math is hard, I know.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
32k corvettes built for 2017 model year. I'm shocked it outsold specialty models. Shocked!!

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] wtf are you talking about are you comparing the FRONT ENGINED C7 vs. your precious NSX?

:bowrofl:

I was talking C8 mid engine vs the mid engine NSX unicorm doesnt sell for dick but thats ok because mega uber super duper car.........

For fuck sakes Mook in post #37 I even said C8 then you quoted it. Where the flying hell are you getting C7 out of this?

Ohhhhhhhh I know because it exists and the C8 doesnt? :bowrofl: :picard:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
.... You're talking about sales numbers you tard. I can't use c8 numbers because the car is vapor. Jesus christ. How do people put up with you? :rofl:

Holy hell im talking about a car that "doesnt exist" will still obliterate the damn NSX.

Psssst Im talking about C8 mid engine sales numbers vs mid engine NSX doesnt sell for dick numbers.

Dang dude can i spell it out more?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info