Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Stock, just like [MENTION=7862]Formula_LS1[/MENTION] 's

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, I was joking with my 40k comment. I can't believe he is getting rid of it for 45kish. I wish I was into that color. Awesome deal.

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
crazy low mileage clean Z06 . on the other hand that's pretty stupid to buy a $70K car and don't drive it at all. owner lost $30-40K and got pretty much zero reward . I put more miles on my GTR in last 3 days then he did in 12 years LOL

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
That car needs to end up in a museum. Its almost too good to put any more miles on it. Someone call the corvette museum in bowling green and ask them if they want it.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
He did, but they don't buy cars. They are basically put in the museum as show cars apparently.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
He did, but they don't buy cars. They are basically put in the museum as show cars apparently.
I know Gary Lang out here in McHenry has a warehouse full of new corvettes in the wrapper from way back. And I'd put in a call to Rick Hendrick chevy see if they could get a message to Rick about this car. He might want to buy it for his corvette museum. His is one of the most complete with cars like this.

Seriously the price this guy is asking is WAY low for what it is.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Funna see if Wells Fargo wants to own something else for me

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's so silly to have a car like that, eat the depreciation and only put on 429 miles. He paid all that money and never got to enjoy it.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd be a little leery of a car with miles that low as well, seems like shenanigans.

HeavyG

Reaction score
It's so silly to have a car like that, eat the depreciation and only put on 429 miles. He paid all that money and never got to enjoy it.

yes, i was just thinking that it's such a purdy ride.....why so low miles?

dude lost in two ways *didnt enjoy the beast and *hes losing atleast $10k

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I don't get the point of selling it unless he's broke. It might actually have a decent value one day (like 25+ years) with that low of miles, but what is the point of losing ~$25k on a car that you didn't drive for 11 years?

2QuikTA

Reaction score
Because he didn't enjoy it the same as you would? Its nice we know what somebody else enjoys doing. Maybe he can afford the depreciation and doesn't care.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
I truly think at this time, it would be a mistake to drive it at all. Being what it is with those low miles, its going to be worth more someday. Shit it would probably sell in an instant on the corvette forums.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom