03 SB for 16,500??? --Ebay--

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
wow someone got a great deal as long as that drive train is intact! Im assuming he either had that car paid off, or his buy it now was pretty close to what he owed on it. I think it'll be interesting to see if our cars end up like the Supra of the new millennium. it would be quite amazing to see the prices of 03/04 cobras go down to 13K, and then shoot back up to 23K in the year 2012/13 . and then up to 30K shortly thereafter. Especially with all the totaled termi's, that seem to far outnumber the amount of totaled 93.5-98 supras. id like to see the stats on how many of those supras were made vs how many terminators were made. and any rough estimation on how many are left in circulation of both.
I dont think our cars will ever aquire such prestige like the supras did, remmeber they are still just a mustang in the eyes of the average person.

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
I dont think our cars will ever aquire such prestige like the supras did, remmeber they are still just a mustang in the eyes of the average person.

But that shouldnt matter. these cars have almost all the same attributes. A cult following. Limited production. A bulletproof bottom end. Endless options to easily make 750HP.
Its still a little early to tell. But I think when there are less and less of these as the years go by, we will get a better indicator of how likely this is. But I think its very possible. Remember, the supra mystique didnt come into complete fruition until almost 10 years after the first 93.5 was made. I think all the signs are there. We just a few more jackalopes to crash theirs, driving up the value and the rarity.

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
dude, if your gonna be a big shot car business guy, use the right wording please or GTFO!

"wholesale" not "whole sale"
You're

105.gif

Thread Info