03 / 04 front Cobra bumper

ondeeeznuts

Reaction score
Brand New 03/04 Painted Front bumper (Black), still in bubble wrap $300.00, painted with dupont.
Looks just like this one...

:word:

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Does this one have the fog housing and everything to? If so that is a hell of a deal for someone with a black stang.

OP
O

ondeeeznuts

Reaction score
Does this one have the fog housing and everything to? If so that is a hell of a deal for someone with a black stang.
Bumper only, housing and lights i got from LMS for im thinking $159.00 But thats a whole front end for under 500, trying getting that with paint

Pilchenstein

Reaction score
call/text me at 219 616 8524 very interested and near chicago. thanks

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
I'll take it since its already black!!! Let me know when and where to grab it!!! If someone is ahead of me and is buying this to paint it to match there car buy mine and I will buy this since its already my color. Will make you a sweet deal :D

Pilchenstein

Reaction score
already ahead of you bud lol my 04 is black and in need of new bumper lol just waiting for a reply from him i have been posting and trying to pm him constantly

OP
O

ondeeeznuts

Reaction score
Sorry, apparently I havent been getting emails from this. Bumper is sold but i can send you the link of the body shop i bought it from, still at a painted price you cant beat any body shop around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom