💬 OT ðŸ§± The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
IMG_4315.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Alright I've been sitting on this long enough. ITS TIME

DYkdyEC.jpg

Good news at least is no decals!!

Bag 1. God I hope I have all the pieces :ROFLMAO:

wYjsknb.jpg

It even has its own version of the lego disassembler tool

8pnD6Gv.jpg

Tho, I think I'm good on those. :ROFLMAO:

ih0dP8O.jpg

Instructions seem FAIRLY simple and straightforward. Guess we'll find out!

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Alright I've been sitting on this long enough. ITS TIME

DYkdyEC.jpg

Good news at least is no decals!!

Bag 1. God I hope I have all the pieces :ROFLMAO:

wYjsknb.jpg

It even has its own version of the lego disassembler tool

8pnD6Gv.jpg

Tho, I think I'm good on those. :ROFLMAO:

ih0dP8O.jpg

Instructions seem FAIRLY simple and straightforward. Guess we'll find out!
So.... how far did you get on this? Anything in particular happen to prevent you from focusing on it?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
just got thru bag 1 tonight. So far so good on pieces, had everything i needed for this section :ROFLMAO:

And yes I know some pieces are not fully seated. fixed after the pics were snapped. Like I said, these don't fit together like normal legos :ROFLMAO: I've actually been using their faux disassembler piece quite a bit so far on this build.....

izwS4BH.jpg

UtrymzN.jpg

GJQyZxd.jpg

And they are definitely playing it close to the vest w/ spare pieces. this is all I had left after the first bag :ROFLMAO:

3hWWeD6.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Gotta say I'm pleased with how its coming together so far. But man does this give me an even greater appreciation for just how easily the real lego sets go together. These pieces don't press on very easily, but at the same time, if you even look at some of these pieces wrong they'll pop off with no hesitation :ROFLMAO: Gotta be very careful where you press when you're trying to attach some of these things, lest you just demolish a whole side and have to rebuild it

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
BAM!

yON2WP9.jpg

Been wanting this for a while. Walmart had it marked down to $95, plus I had a $50 gift card to blow, so only ended up paying like $54 for this (after tax) Not bad! It was a tough choice between this and the brand new Ayrton Senna Icons McLaren, which I also REALLY want. But I figured the chance to pick this set up on sale like that will probably be rapidly declining, so better snatch one now.

Still need to finish up my breaking bad RV :ROFLMAO: Only got 1 bag left on that, so I should be able to knock that out this weekend, then we'll see if I have any time to get started on this. I do have quite a busy weekend of not leaving my house ahead of me. But it is an F1 weekend, and I also still need to watch last weeks Tokyo Formula E race, so maybe I'll get a bag or 2 knocked out

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
BAM!

yON2WP9.jpg

Been wanting this for a while. Walmart had it marked down to $95, plus I had a $50 gift card to blow, so only ended up paying like $54 for this (after tax) Not bad! It was a tough choice between this and the brand new Ayrton Senna Icons McLaren, which I also REALLY want. But I figured the chance to pick this set up on sale like that will probably be rapidly declining, so better snatch one now.

Still need to finish up my breaking bad RV :ROFLMAO: Only got 1 bag left on that, so I should be able to knock that out this weekend, then we'll see if I have any time to get started on this. I do have quite a busy weekend of not leaving my house ahead of me. But it is an F1 weekend, and I also still need to watch last weeks Tokyo Formula E race, so maybe I'll get a bag or 2 knocked out
When are you sending it my way? I have 2 sets to start. Kind of hard with no time though.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
BAM!

yON2WP9.jpg

Is it done yet?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp finally finished the RV up this afternoon

DGzy55c.jpg

2x6oI4v.jpg

IpaOAv5.jpg

S2r47jy.jpg

sDj3BlF.jpg

Gotta say, the instructions were not always crystal clear. there were times I had to tear down a section and rebuild it cuz i'd put something in the wrong place or something, BUT I will say, while there were really wasn't a lot left in the way of extra pieces, I was not missing any pieces! It is definitely NOT on par w/ an actual Lego set, but, I mean who could resist this :ROFLMAO:

Thread Info