đź’¬ OT đź§± The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Its here!!

XuzDQBi.jpg

1*7DQ9g0yaNrZYo_X69six8w.gif

When I put the c-pillar decals on I slid them over to the edge as far as possible, so it didn’t create a slim gray b-pillar.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well with the arrival of the skyline, I looked over at my PILE and said, "I have GOT to build something tonight" :LOL:

So I chose Baby Groot.

Bag 1:

6gwLcQe.jpg

oBCJygq.jpg

Bag 2:

GK5Di2j.jpg

joqx01l.jpg

And bag 3:

rIQjCHh.jpg

s88s0n4.jpg

He's actually a bit smaller than I thought he'd be, but his head is HUGE. Definitely a bit top heavy. And on the topic of building his head, the way it starts out you're like how is this gonna be a head? But then little by little the features start to come out on his little face and its just kinda wierd :ROFLMAO: I'm used to building cars, not things with faces.

I guess he can live here for now. Hopefully my sub doesn't vibrate him off.

yR6BnLC.jpg

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Well with the arrival of the skyline, I looked over at my PILE and said, "I have GOT to build something tonight" :LOL:

So I chose Baby Groot.

Bag 1:

6gwLcQe.jpg

oBCJygq.jpg

Bag 2:

GK5Di2j.jpg

joqx01l.jpg

And bag 3:

rIQjCHh.jpg

s88s0n4.jpg

He's actually a bit smaller than I thought he'd be, but his head is HUGE. Definitely a bit top heavy. And on the topic of building his head, the way it starts out you're like how is this gonna be a head? But then little by little the features start to come out on his little face and its just kinda wierd :ROFLMAO: I'm used to building cars, not things with faces.

I guess he can live here for now. Hopefully my sub doesn't vibrate him off.

yR6BnLC.jpg

You building on a hard tile floor?

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I actually have a higher-end dollhouse kit sitting in storage somewhere. Four sheets of 5x5, 5/8” thick baltic birch plywood, miniature solid wood 6-panel doors, wood shingles, lap siding, windows, gables, etc.

I’ll build it if I ever have a grand daughter. Or maybe I’ll build it next fall and sell it just before Christmas now that I have a workshop and don’t need to take up garage space.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
That’s how the charger was too. Couldn’t find it anywhere, we’re on eBay for $45-50 and Lego was out. Then they flooded everywhere. Will still be worth money in 2 years.

Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen one in stores for a while.

I’ll grab another next time we do a LEGO order because Hoonitruck. Will probably grab the Pagani too come March. I have a feeling that one will be MIA for a while too.

After that I’ll be done with the Speed series for a while. Some of the older kits are 6 wide and not only do I not like them but they will look odd next to my 8 wide selection so far.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen one in stores for a while.

I’ll grab another next time we do a LEGO order because Hoonitruck. Will probably grab the Pagani too come March. I have a feeling that one will be MIA for a while too.

After that I’ll be done with the Speed series for a while. Some of the older kits are 6 wide and not only do I not like them but they will look odd next to my 8 wide selection so far.
Actually just saw some at target today. I may buy another to build because Torretto

Reactions: torquelover

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Thread Info