💬 OT 🧑‍🍼 The new/new-ish dad thread

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
yeah good call doin' a test run. the pampers ones were the ones i was trying to think of i think- pampers natural care sensitive skin. howthefuckever she broke out from that but whatever. now it's honest wipes and it's basically wiping her with dollar bills for whta those fucking cost.

We use the Honest wipes and diapers for sensitive skin.

giphy.gif

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
any ideas why it took that long? that scares the shit out of me.

We think it was his appetite. He would wake up and the only thing that would put him back down was food. Even now, we try and stuff as much snacks down him before bedtime. He probably wonders why we're trying to force all this food on him at night.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
I feel bad for all you guys.
Don't get me wrong... I can complain alot because having 3 kids (2, 2 and under) is a crap ton of work. But I will say this, yesterday I was able to spend about an hour with my 5 year old and it was the most refreshing time I have had in a long time with her. We played go fish, went to the park, and honestly just enjoyed each others company. Stuff like this when they get older is SOOOOOOOOOO awesome. Its just the first couple years that is a challenge (atleast for me).

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Don't get me wrong... I can complain alot because having 3 kids (2, 2 and under) is a crap ton of work. But I will say this, yesterday I was able to spend about an hour with my 5 year old and it was the most refreshing time I have had in a long time with her. We played go fish, went to the park, and honestly just enjoyed each others company. Stuff like this when they get older is SOOOOOOOOOO awesome. Its just the first couple years that is a challenge (atleast for me).
It was more for the people with kids that don’t sleep thru the night. Couldn’t imagine having to deal with that still.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Unfortunately no. We use the BabyBjorn for around the house and shit but that’s about it.

View attachment 84886
i have one like that also but i think she's too big for it now, it says it goes up to 30" and i think shes 31-32 ish now.

going places where strollers won't work id like to have this as another option.

Reactions: Bru

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I’ve been wanting one of these for a while. The front things never worked and now that my daughter is 30lbs it would never work.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info