Apr 6, 2005
Welcome to the dust bowl

Great Depression Running GIF by US National Archives

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 ChrisRac ChrisRac

Phoenix bros. I'm staying with my buddy next wed-sat. I want to take him and his wife and kid (5) out to a good dinner. Really doesn't matter where as Thursday well me in the Mesa area, and then have a wedding Friday, and we're leaving Saturday, so ki da has to be Thursday night. And good spots? They are basically driving us around the whole time so I'm not opposed to dropping 1-2 hundo on a dinner for 5 people.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Phoenix bros. I'm staying with my buddy next wed-sat. I want to take him and his wife and kid (5) out to a good dinner. Really doesn't matter where as Thursday well me in the Mesa area, and then have a wedding Friday, and we're leaving Saturday, so ki da has to be Thursday night. And good spots? They are basically driving us around the whole time so I'm not opposed to dropping 1-2 hundo on a dinner for 5 people.
In-N-Out

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

I am not a good tour guide :ROFLMAO: I don't do shit. Especially going out places to eat.

Tho if you like barbecue, there's a place literally right down the street from me called Eric's Family BBQ that is phenomenal.

Thats about all I got :ROFLMAO:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I am not a good tour guide :ROFLMAO: I don't do shit. Especially going out places to eat.

Tho if you like barbecue, there's a place literally right down the street from me called Eric's Family BBQ that is phenomenal.

Thats about all I got :ROFLMAO:
Coming from Kansas city he's a little reserved trying bbq. He's been spoiled. But still open to try.

Reactions: IDAFC21

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Victor update please..just enjoy juan
Vic was allowed to leave the hospital Monday night. He will be going to therapy for the next month to help with his eyes so he can regain his balance. He just texted me tonight. He couldn’t even see his phone before. We believe he will make a full recovery.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So I warn all my customers, DO NOT use FedEx to ship stuff to my whse. Pay the extra cost and use UPS. FedEx will just dump shit in a common area and if signature is required, they always make up a spanish name and sign themselves. My UPS driver Brian, calls me anytime he has something for us no matter how big or small. This customer used FedEx to ship 5-chairs that cost about $2k a piece. My whse guy was walking in yesterday morning and seen 3-boxes of chairs and took a look at the labels, yup they were for us. Yup we only have 3 of 5 lol. I asked our engineer Joe to check the cameras, and FedEx only delivered 3 of them, so nobody stole them. My customer tracked them, talked to FedEx and whoever they bought them from blah blah blah. Long story short, FedEx shows 5 being delivered lol. I'm not even going to get involved by telling them the cameras only show 3 being delivered. Then they are going to want to see the tape and will just open up a can of worms that I simply do not want to deal with. Shoulda listened to me when I told you dont use FedEx.

Thread Info