🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
The Wife does it, its my guys family recipe from Monterey.
I dont know all the specifics and its all done by eye, no measurements.
Main shit is beer, lime, sazon, soy sauce (tiny bit of the soy), and other shit lol.

Beer, your choice of Adobo, lime, cilantro.

Salsa is peeled whole tomatoes, salt, pepper, minced garlic, jalapeños, onion, cilantro. Blended up.

Reactions: Shawn1112

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I’ll cut your grass if u need help Shawn
881C58DC-B1D5-42F8-9A7A-A69AF84A2B74.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
The Wife does it, its my guys family recipe from Monterey.
I dont know all the specifics and its all done by eye, no measurements.
Main shit is beer, lime, sazon, soy sauce (tiny bit of the soy), and other shit lol.

Beer and sazón will do the trick I’ve also had marinated with orange juice

Reactions: Shawn1112

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Morning
Here

Wife insisted on running humidifier at full blast in baby’s room last night after I said it’s not necessary.

I get up at 4am to feed the baby, open the door and it’s like a god damn haunted house full of fog. The vapor wafts past the smoke detector and it’s screaming for 15min until it clears out. :picard:

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Morning
Here

Wife insisted on running humidifier at full blast in baby’s room last night after I said it’s not necessary.

I get up at 4am to feed the baby, open the door and it’s like a god damn haunted house full of fog. The vapor wafts past the smoke detector and it’s screaming for 15min until it clears out. :picard:
Same. We did that the other night per my mother in laws suggestion so therefore my wife jumped right on that idea. Where the vapor collected on the wood floor and the crib it messed up the finish. ? then my wife was upset and all I could think was I told you so.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Morning
Here

If you take a long shower in our house and leave the bathroom door open, it also sets off our hallway detector :rofl:

At first I thought it was defective because it gave "3 beeps" which means "contact manufacturer/defective" according to the manual.

Put another there.....same thing....WTF.... Then figured it out that it happens with the steam.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Strange morning, the holiday must have really fucked people up

Send 2 guys in a truck out to Libertyville for a small install. Customer nowhere to be found, not answering calls or emails
$436 charge now for her not showing up, and thats on top of what the install is going to cost lol.

Send 2 guys in a truck out to Downers Grove to move some computer equipment. 9am start, the customer doesnt show up till 9:30, says he forgot, but he confirmed with me Friday lol. Tells my guys just leave your moving equipment here, I'll load it and call you later to move it. No, its doesnt work that way, we load our equipment not the customer. What happens when the customer hurts himself or damages shit by not loading it correctly
Your cost also just went up dummy!

Another customer calls me at 9:25am, hey where are your guys at. They were supposed to be here at 9am.
No, they are supposed to be there tomorrow at 9am. She looks at the confirmation email, and she realizes she fucked up.
Can you get your guys here asap, NOPE, see you tomorrow at 9am per YOUR schedule

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Yeah I don't get why people think it's OK to just check out before and after a 3 day weekend, essentially turning it into 3 paid days off bookended by two days where you're just a counterproductive retard

Wonder if this is just an american or "western" thing or if it's common everywhere. Methinks it's probably not common everywhere.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Dumb fuck conservatives. What do they care if someone else smokes, mind your business
I used to think that. But dealing with so many customers that drive in higher than a kite, and unable to understand anything above 3rd grade level. Im really starting to hate pot.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Thread Info