May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
launcher drainpipe GIF

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Funny how shit works. Like 2 weeks ago one of my employees was asking what happened to this company that we do all of their non union installation work.
We have been doing so for probably 8-9yrs and as far as I know we didnt have an issue or fuck something up.
I said good question as we have been so busy I havent even thought about them. Fast forward to last Friday, they email me to quote something, and this week I have quoted 4 other jobs lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
First time eating five guys. So basically every burger is 1000 calories lol. Jesus
Did you enjoy it? I had it in Florida for the first time a couple of years ago and it was very good. Since then I have went to 2 separate locations here locally and they kinda sucked. Nowhere near the quality we had in Florida.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Funny how shit works. Like 2 weeks ago one of my employees was asking what happened to this company that we do all of their non union installation work.
We have been doing so for probably 8-9yrs and as far as I know we didnt have an issue or fuck something up.
I said good question as we have been so busy I havent even thought about them. Fast forward to last Friday, they email me to quote something, and this week I have quoted 4 other jobs lol.

Shawn have u ever had co’s that don’t pay you?

Thread Info