Look in these eyes

Screenshot_20221222-075330_Contacts~2.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Landscaper I used when I built my house was all done with the work I paid him for. He says what are u doing with the back along the fence I said not sure I’m kinda going to wait im tapped out. He said I got a deal for u I planted 9 big bushes I can do them for cheap I just planted them 3 months ago and the CO didn’t pay me. I’ll go pull them out tonight and throw in the mulch and bring them in the am and I’ll warranty them for a 1.5 years. I said done knock it out

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn have u ever had co’s that don’t pay you?
Yes we have, but thankfully it hasnt happened often. I just looked, about $28k since I took over in Nov 2016.
But about $18k is from 2 scum bag previous customers who found out my boss passed away and said they had some sort of deal with him, which was 100% bullshit. So I have taken about a $10k hit since I took over.

Had one customer who owes me like $4k call the police on me and had me removed from his property. He owns a dumpster place and other shit, acts all big and bad like he is connected to the mafia. So I went to his office and got into it with him, I tried keeping it professional until he started his tough guy act in front of his employees. Told him as nicely as I could that we could step outside and handle it like men as your not going to talk to me like I'm one of your fucking kids or employees. He told his receptionist to call the police saying I threatened him which was the farthest thing from the truth. The crazy shit is, I had been dealing with him for a few years and he always paid. He had owed us double that $4k a few times and paid on time.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Thread Info