Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Which neighbor? The drunk driver or the cop neighbor that helped him get out of an arrest ?
Btw have you confronted that drunk dude yet?
Actually it’s one of my old coworkers from Bettenhausen. She bought the house that my drunken neighbor almost drove into LOL.

I don’t have proof he did it. He is the key suspect though. I see him all the time NFG.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We found a place in Joliet that has the best Menudo just like my family made from our restaurant days. Lots of crappy made menudo out there.
I've tried it a couple different times from different cooks. I just cant get on board with it.
Few weeks ago, I had some pasole made with chicken instead of beef or pork at a restaurant on Fullerton and Western.
That shit was fire!!!!

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
What are you using? Scalding hot water in a sprayer then wiping with a sponge is usually golden. My house had wallpaper from the 80’s. The paper and glue came off pretty easily doing that.

I used a steamer after spraying it with wallpaper remover, worked well, still sucked but wasn’t terrible

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I used a steamer after spraying it with wallpaper remover, worked well, still sucked but wasn’t terrible
My Dad has been a painter for over 25yrs among other things lol. He has always used hot water in a sprayer. First on the actual paper, then again on the glue. He always told us the wallpaper remover was a waste of money, so I never used it. All 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and my kitchen was all wallpaper when we moved in.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Thread Info