🥱 Officially new Official Bored Thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
A divorce shouldn’t be another means of residual income for the Ex-Wife.

What, pay her to lose the weight, get dolled up and date other guys; cupping the balls while sucking dick again?

To Hell with that, “X” amount child support for each kid, the Ex-Wife can go get a job and pay her share. It’s not the guy’s responsibility to support her as a dependent.

I feel for guys who are getting financially raped by the system; alimony, child support and federal/state income tax.

The guy has to then live off of what, 40% pay? The Hell?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
giphy.gif

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
A divorce shouldn’t be another means of residual income for the Ex-Wife.

What, pay her to lose the weight, get dolled up and date other guys; cupping the balls while sucking dick again?

To Hell with that, “X” amount child support for each kid, the Ex-Wife can go get a job and pay her share. It’s not the guy’s responsibility to support her as a dependent.

I feel for guys who are getting financially raped by the system; alimony, child support and federal/state income tax.

The guy has to then live off of what, 40% pay? The Hell?

happens everyday.

I know a couple of poor bastards living on 50% of their income

Reactions: Shawn1112

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Yup, it would truly suck to build your dream house while the wife is fucking around behind your back. Ending up getting a divorce, she gets half, the house, the kids.

What a mind fuck when all you can afford is an apartment knowing your X is banging her new boy friend in your dream house.

It happens and the system should not allow it
?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You guys want to hear something funny about child support. My Dad is 64, I'm 45, my 2 blood brothers are 44 and 43.
My Dad is still paying child support on us. He is retired now and they cant touch his retirement. But prior to him retiring in May, he still had wages garnished every paycheck and they take is tax return every year. I say still because they will more than likely take his tax return this year as well.

• Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
You guys want to hear something funny about child support. My Dad is 64, I'm 45, my 2 blood brothers are 44 and 43.
My Dad is still paying child support on us. He is retired now and they cant touch his retirement. But prior to him retiring in May, he still had wages garnished every paycheck and they take is tax return every year. I say still because they will more than likely take his tax return this year as well.

Help me understand, where does that money go and I thought it ends at age 18?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Couple more holes dug. Going to rent an auger now that the holes I had to do by hand are done. Hoping to have this all done before the end of the month. Next week really fucking me. However, I can then let my dogs out and fucking leave them out in the backyard without a care in the world.

Thread Info