IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
$10,500
Illinois.
Not a lot of commercial development.
Close to train.
Schools.
House is also more than triple what you said your sqft is.
Taxes are on par with everything else in the area.
There’s nowhere cheap in IL unless you’re truly rural and/or zoned AG.
/thread.

house I just sold I was paying $1800 a year in taxes, small house and in Rockford but yeah there is some rare cases where you can find taxes that aren’t crazy high in IL

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
People that say mind bottling are the same morons that say “I could care less” when trying to say they don’t care about something. Gotta be retarded
I could care less about you shitting on people using mind bottling. You minus whale kill yourself at this point.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I have always used mind-boggling. But before I shat on people that use mind-bottling I did look it up. Urban dictionary has a definition. Something about a subject or thought that you can’t get out of your head. Like why you use “mind-bottling” when you’re confused by something and should be using “mind-boggling” ?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
$10,500
Illinois.
Not a lot of commercial development.
Close to train.
Schools.
House is also more than triple what you said your sqft is.
Taxes are on par with everything else in the area.
There’s nowhere cheap in IL unless you’re truly rural and/or zoned AG.
/thread.
I pay $11,600/yr for mortgage, taxes and insurance :io:

But I am "rural with convenience nearby" is what I call it

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have always used mind-boggling. But before I shat on people that use mind-bottling I did look it up. Urban dictionary has a definition. Something about a subject or thought that you can’t get out of your head. Like why you use “mind-bottling” when you’re confused by something and should be using “mind-boggling” ?
That stems from some stupid movie with will Farrell

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Morning.

going into work late, have to meet my roofer at 7. Roof is totally different color than sample shingles he gave us. Color is correct according to the packaging, it just looks NOTHING like the sample. We pretty much have a light grey roof right now and the sample shingle is one shade off of totally black.

curious to see how this one goes :picard:

gf was home all day while roof was going on and never bothered to step outside once and look at it. Not her fault but it would have been nice to catch before 80% of the roof was done on the house.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Morning.

going into work late, have to meet my roofer at 7. Roof is totally different color than sample shingles he gave us. Color is correct according to the packaging, it just looks NOTHING like the sample. We pretty much have a light grey roof right now and the sample shingle is one shade off of totally black.

curious to see how this one goes :picard:

gf was home all day while roof was going on and never bothered to step outside once and look at it. Not her fault but it would have been nice to catch before 80% of the roof was done on the house.

Good luck dude. I wonder if he can get it covered under warranty - maybe the shingles were mispackaged.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Thread Info