Drag to reposition cover

Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
fun part is diesel out west is more than it is in IL right now though however the fuck that works.

:rofl:
Gotta get all those dodge dually diesels hauling all the campers out there.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
fun part is diesel out west is more than it is in IL right now though however the fuck that works.

:rofl:
I don’t get it either. It’s $3.29 around here. $2.99 north of the border. Paid $3.54 in central IL on Sunday.

Yaj Yak

Whatsyernichescoredoe
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don’t get it either. It’s $3.29 around here. $2.99 north of the border. Paid $3.54 in central IL on Sunday.

yeah i think i saw 3.19 on the way in. i took pics of most of my receipts through my travels and lets see here...

3.19 oacoma sd
3.53 cody wy
3.54 cody wy
3.43 moorehead mn

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice, wasn’t sure if every diesel was like that or not.
All of the HD trucks are from what I’ve come across. My TDI’s have all been the small nozzle which I hate. I had a situation or two with not being able to find a station that had the small nozzles when I was low on fuel.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Roofer seems like he’s riding the fence on this. Agrees shingle doesn’t look like sample but looks kind of like one of the photos on their website. He’s waiting to hear back from his supplier about the color now.

All I know is i either got a roof I don’t like for half price or it’s going to get fixed to the color I want. Put half $$ down before work started.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
All of the HD trucks are from what I’ve come across. My TDI’s have all been the small nozzle which I hate. I had a situation or two with not being able to find a station that had the small nozzles when I was low on fuel.
Like smaller than a standard diesel pump nozzle?
This is some hotdog in a hallway shit when I pump at the regular gas station diesel pump.
7F735D0E-B261-488E-AA96-4D4469F2E4D8.jpeg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Like smaller than a standard diesel pump nozzle?
This is some hotdog in a hallway shit when I pump at the regular gas station diesel pump.
View attachment 99959
Like the same size as a gasoline nozzle. What you have is what my cummins and 7.3 have, and my d-Max’s, 6.7’s, etc have as well as my old CUCV. But diesel cars like TDI VW’s, Cruze diesels, etc have a 1” gasoline nozzle sized hole because the tanks aren’t designed to vent fuel that fills that quickly. In suburban areas most of the nozzles are smaller, but end up in the fly over states and usually the diesel pumps are separate from gasoline and only have the 2” nozzles.

On more than one occasion I had to bounce between stations with the low fuel light on because I couldn’t find a station with the small nozzle. I ended up getting a funnel and leaving it in the spare tire holder so I could at least throw 5 gallons in and get me to a place where I could fill up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom