đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Went to Vegas, started drinking before leaving home on a Thursday. Woke up on Sunday on a beach in Mexico. Still had my wallet and watch, but different clothes than what I left wearing.

Everything in between

giphy.gif
no way that was just drinking :rofl:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
only issue with last flights is there isn't another one if something fucks up.

a first flight of the day gets fucked up, you have other flights & options to get it figured the fuck out.

last flight of the day gets fucked you're in a shitty airport hotel or bummin' it in the airport.
Got one for this too...

Had to get to buffalo for work. Lots of fights between buffalo and midway, no problem, we’ll grab the last one. A coworker and I were working an emergency until the absolutely last possible minute. Like holding your piss until your kidneys hurt.

Get in rental, haul ass to midway, get to the gate and we can see them closing the door. We’re yelling out to stop. Nope.

Shit. I look over to the left, see people boarding, ask “where is THAT plane going?”

- Rochester, NY (they had just started the route.

Can we get on it?

I think so.

Boom on a plane to Rochester lining up a rental car while we taxi out.

That was a close one.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I need to start a business. Never going to make it anywhere working at this place. I’m cool with it, just reality of being an hourly or salary worker.

I work an avg. of 6 hours OT a week. Would be absolutely thrilled if I could make the same money doing something for myself and have the opportunity to grow that. Putting in 15-20hrs a week outside of my 9-5 is pretty realistic. 2-3 hrs a night and one weekend day covers that with ease.

I need to launder money for organized crime or something.

buy a shitty truck, trailer and lawn mower. Cut some yards after work and get my unemployed BIL to handle some more during the day and take a cut of what he would make.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I need to start a business. Never going to make it anywhere working at this place. I’m cool with it, just reality of being an hourly or salary worker.

I work an avg. of 6 hours OT a week. Would be absolutely thrilled if I could make the same money doing something for myself and have the opportunity to grow that. Putting in 15-20hrs a week outside of my 9-5 is pretty realistic. 2-3 hrs a night and one weekend day covers that with ease.

buy a shitty truck, trailer and lawn mower. Cut some yards after work and get my unemployed BIL to handle some more during the day and take a cut of what he would make.

Read books for audiobooks while fishing. Call it "offshore knowledge drilling"

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Narrate fishing books while fishing, so he can get paid to go fishing. Brilliant.
giphy.gif

"and there he sat, contemplating, in life, what was he to do in this predicament.. He thought it would all be smooth" HOLY FUCKING SHIT YO FUCKING SLUT, HELP GET THE NET SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING NET"

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I think the same thing all the time, let us know what you come up with....

Also get the feeling that I'm not really a part of anything, just work and go home.... Hoping that changes a little when I get my membership to Aurora Sportsman Club, though ammo prices are going to make frequent trips there happen a lot less.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Pros and cons for having your own business. When I had my own business I worked 7 days a week and all of a sudden my son was like three years old??!! Now that I work for the man, plenty of time for family and weekends off. I have accepted the fact that I am Not gon become a millionaire. I legit don’t think I can work on the weekends ever again. Ever.

Thread Info