FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Thoughts on new company so far...

"Well fuck...what did I get myself into..."

Go on......

Like “well I might be gone in a week” bad or “I need more money for all this” kinda thing?

Part of the reason I don’t really want to get a new job even though I want more money, grass isn’t always greener kinda thing.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Go on......

Like “well I might be gone in a week” bad or “I need more money for all this” kinda thing?

Part of the reason I don’t really want to get a new job even though I want more money, grass isn’t always greener kinda thing.
Do I go with the flow, put in my hours and do my thing....

Or do I revamp everything or at least present it and bring them from the manual paperwork/limited metric availability to the 21st century with digital tracking, app and metrics for service tracking.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Or do I revamp everything or at least present it and bring them from the manual paperwork/limited metric availability to the 21st century with digital tracking, app and metrics for service tracking.

Asking the wrong guy, you saw the shit I’m dealing with trying to get changed. :bowrofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Sounds like a solid opportunity to showcase your abilities, hit some home runs (resume builder) and advance in the current place or eventually leave for a next step in your career.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Rough day

20210409_190724.jpg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Over 4 hours fml

if it was 2 hours with no time change it’d be easy. 4 hours with a 2 hour time change, I’m just along for the ride at this point lol
yeah 2 hours was like the break point for the little ones patience lol hopefully he sleeps for you!

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Traveling is a challenge. I was thinking about flying to Ohare for Mom's day.

Yesterday, as soon as I woke up I thought I did not want to deal with flying from here to Atlanta and then to Ohare, all to be in Saturday and then fly back Sunday.

Thus, I scrapped the idea and immediately felt better

:rofl:

Someone buy this so I don’t

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Thread Info