FFF7EA2F-C9B1-4F39-92CA-F601D2ABBEC8.jpeg

Reactions: Shawn1112

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have a boner for a daysil ZR2. I am not using spread sheets to analyze cost efficiency and depreciation of asset. I want one. I have given up hope to find an affordable one so I will consider a ZL1 diisil. I rather go with a taco or Ranger Lariat than a gas Colorado. Maybe a gas ZR2?? But then MPG is in play. Also, ES.
Simple answer then. When you say you want a diesel because of MPG, that argument is quickly dispelled with facts. The real truth is just like you put it: you have a boner for one. Have at it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Tiger was in a car accident that sounds like it was bad if they needed the jaws of life to get him out of the car....

I know Mook Mook wanted us to start making more threads about news and other topics, but I'm not sure how crazy we should get making a bunch of threads or if things like this are what he would like to see us do more?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Tiger was in a car accident that sounds like it was bad if they needed the jaws of life to get him out of the car....

I know Mook Mook wanted us to start making more threads about news and other topics, but I'm not sure how crazy we should get making a bunch of threads or if things like this are what he would like to see us do more?

Ambien and Oxy cocktail again?

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info