đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Maaaan this weather feels good. Gimme dat sun, get rid of the snow

50* this weekend, i'm cleaning everything in sight
Not gunna lie. I love the 2' of snow we got but this 38* weather is awesome. :rofl: Gunna start riding the bike more now that it's warming up and not ice/slop I can't cut through.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
That’s what Juan referenced he is looking at.

giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Why does the Colorado have to be diesel, but the rest gasser.
MPG. A gas Colorado has the worst MPG. I originally wanted a ZR2 doosol. I would find used ones and they sell quick. Plus they were never local. I lowered my search to a ZL1 deezil and found out they sell just as quick. They get 28 mpg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
What’s up guuuuuuuys

OT today

fucking moron pump distributor owner came out for the 300hp I had grenade last week. Their tech is off on paternal leave.

I already diagnosed the pump and drive but kept my mouth shut and played dumb. He shows up talking crap about their tech and “you know kids these days don’t bother looking at wiring, they just want to dive into a computer right away to find a problem”. Then proceeds to poke around and tire kick like a clueless idiot on a used car lot. Says “wires look good” and orders a new touch screen for the drive to throw some parts at it. :bowrofl: dude never pulled out a meter or anything. What a clown. I hope we stick this pump up their ass when someone with half a brain can show up and do some basic god damn testing.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I could never be a successful businessman. I know too much. You have to be stupid enough to overlook your own shortcomings and feed your customers a line of bullshit you are truly invested in.

I would argue that would make you a great businessman. Customers/buyers can see through when people are feeding them a line of bullshit and while you might get away with it for 1 or 2 sales, ultimately you'll be labeled an asshole and nobody will trust you. You being honest about shortcomings is what leads to trust and ultimately a long lasting business relationship. This is the way I approach business and it works well, the problem is you have to be selling a product you believe in. If you don't then it is a lose lose battle.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
MPG. A gas Colorado has the worst MPG. I originally wanted a ZR2 doosol. I would find used ones and they sell quick. Plus they were never local. I lowered my search to a ZL1 deezil and found out they sell just as quick. They get 28 mpg

How often are you on the highway, or are you more stop and go from store to store/ short trips? For 4-5 estimated highway mpgand similar city mileage, I wouldn't cut out 1/3rd of the options.

20210223_103222.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
How often are you on the highway, or are you more stop and go from store to store/ short trips? For 4-5 estimated highway mpgand similar city mileage, I wouldn't cut out 1/3rd of the options.

View attachment 81834
Not to mention diesel is basically always more expensive than gas if you look at the historical data. Juano's gonna buy what he wants, don't waste your time adding logic to the equation lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Diesel colorados also sell at a decent premium over gas trucks don't they? Bet you basically never recoup the added price of the vehicle with the extra few mpg you get, after factoring in the difference in fuel price.

Plus diesel headaches, no thanks.

The only non-HD diesel vehicle worth buying is the glorious 3rd gen TDI, but alas, they are gone.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

View attachment 81834
70% HWY 30% City. I really want the ZR2 and the gas version gets 16-18 mpg. I have had issues in the past with GM gas engines and would rather stay away. That’s why the deesol version is prolly the only way I would get a Colorado

Reactions: Blood on Blood

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Not to mention diesel is basically always more expensive than gas if you look at the historical data. Juano's gonna buy what he wants, don't waste your time adding logic to the equation lol
I have a boner for a daysil ZR2. I am not using spread sheets to analyze cost efficiency and depreciation of asset. I want one. I have given up hope to find an affordable one so I will consider a ZL1 diisil. I rather go with a taco or Ranger Lariat than a gas Colorado. Maybe a gas ZR2?? But then MPG is in play. Also, ES.

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info