TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I dont know where you guys get your info or if just trolling, and dont believe everything you read by the "experts". I have probably owned every single Chrysler/FCA (whatever they call themselves now a days) car/truck since 2004. I beat the fucking living piss out of my cars. As most of you know I'm also a member of CAMM and have a TON of friends who strictly drive Mopars. I know of 1 person locally that grenaded their motor (outside of people with some major motor mods) and he wasnt the best at keeping up with maintenance. I have never once had any major issues and very few of my friends have had any major issues. I hear people saying the transmissions are like glass, electrical issues etc. I know people locally with over 200k on their cars and not 1 major issue, I think James might be one of them and his is a V6. Sure I blew the trans on my 08 Jeep SRT, but that was after a year of beating the fucking piss out of it with heads/cam. It didnt blow till I threw 8lbs of boost at it.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I dont know where you guys get your info or if just trolling, and dont believe everything you read by the "experts". I have probably owned every single Chrysler/FCA (whatever they call themselves now a days) car/truck since 2004. I beat the fucking living piss out of my cars. As most of you know I'm also a member of CAMM and have a TON of friends who strictly drive Mopars. I know of 1 person locally that grenaded their motor (outside of people with some major motor mods) and he wasnt the best at keeping up with maintenance. I have never once had any major issues and very few of my friends have had any major issues. I hear people saying the transmissions are like glass, electrical issues etc. I know people locally with over 200k on their cars and not 1 major issue, I think James might be one of them and his is a V6. Sure I blew the trans on my 08 Jeep SRT, but that was after a year of beating the fucking piss out of it with heads/cam. It didnt blow till I threw 8lbs of boost at it.

Don't get me started.

I think our 2007 is on a Chrysler ban list. Pretty soon, it'll have just returned to the earth and I won't have to worry about it anymore. Then the 2015 has already had to have it's valvetrain replaced and the Nav unit shit the bed... Thankfully under warranty.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Don't get me started.

I think our 2007 is on a Chrysler ban list. Pretty soon, it'll have just returned to the earth and I won't have to worry about it anymore. Then the 2015 has already had to have it's valvetrain replaced and the Nav unit shit the bed... Thankfully under warranty.
I remember you posting all your issues. I have not owned a Town and Country and neither have my friends, so cant speak on that.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Overall, we've had three. I inherited her Dodge Intrepid shortly after we started dating, then the first van and now the second van.

When it comes to their features, space and functionality, they're unmatched. When it comes to their reliability, well... And it's not like the '07 is a complicated piece. The 3.3 and 3.8 60* V6 they use is the equivalent of a GM small block. It's simple and basic. And they still couldn't get it right. :D

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Work provided car. you really did pull the trigger on a pickup way too soon.

Rub it in. Motherfucking pickup figured id be coaching hockey and totin kids. But on the bright side wife likes the pickup she can have it. Her lease is almost up and Ill buy another Mustang this summer. Or something....... used GT350 prices should look even better by summer when people are trading them in for GT500s.

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Rub it in. Motherfucking pickup figured id be coaching hockey and totin kids. But on the bright side wife likes the pickup she can have it. Her lease is almost up and Ill buy another Mustang this summer. Or something....... used GT350 prices should look even better by summer when people are trading them in for GT500s.

You are motherfucking about driving a new 4x4 crew cab F150?

STX, XLT, no matter, you are fortunate.

Thread Info