giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Thoughts on Audi RS5? Totally off in left field but ive never owned a single import but I wouldnt be so worried about parts and service in DC vs bumfucknowhere ND.

RS5 coupes or RS3s are a mean little car too

Best way is to test drive one for atleast 30-45 min. If u do buy one make sure it’s certified but the car does cost more and the warranty is upto 100k. Buy a car you will enjoy.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So according to this site dodge and Cadillac are no good brands to buy... Please enlighten me on what my next car purchase should be ??

No one said cadillac or dodge in general are shit.

Specific model caddy you're looking at is a turd. Any brand can have decent models, but also complete turds. Those sts = complete turds.
I dont know where you guys get your info or if just trolling, and dont believe everything you read by the "experts". I have probably owned every single Chrysler/FCA (whatever they call themselves now a days) car/truck since 2004. I beat the fucking living piss out of my cars. As most of you know I'm also a member of CAMM and have a TON of friends who strictly drive Mopars. I know of 1 person locally that grenaded their motor (outside of people with some major motor mods) and he wasnt the best at keeping up with maintenance. I have never once had any major issues and very few of my friends have had any major issues. I hear people saying the transmissions are like glass, electrical issues etc. I know people locally with over 200k on their cars and not 1 major issue, I think James might be one of them and his is a V6. Sure I blew the trans on my 08 Jeep SRT, but that was after a year of beating the fucking piss out of it with heads/cam. It didnt blow till I threw 8lbs of boost at it.

2018 ram 2500 hemi ram. Bought new dealer serviced since new, grenaded trans last month at 48k miles :dunno:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
No one said cadillac or dodge in general are shit.

Specific model caddy you're looking at is a turd. Any brand can have decent models, but also complete turds. Those sts = complete turds.

2018 ram 2500 hemi ram. Bought new dealer serviced since new, grenaded trans last month at 48k miles :dunno:
Shit happens man. I didnt mean to come off as they are "ALL" problem free as you mentioned certain models are decent some arent (town and country). Basically what I was getting at, these Chrysler products arent the Chrysler products back in the 80's and 90's that were notorious for issues.

Thread Info