💬 OT 🥤 What's everyone drinking tonight?

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
IMG_4635.jpeg

Reactions: 69Nice and Spivitz

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Like 10yrs ago we did NYE at my brother crib and we were leaving for Mexico the next morning . We wound up beating the living fuck out of my Wife sisters man. He was a King and just being disrespectful, we even had another King at the party that warned buddy. He told buddy to straighten his hat and quit acting disrespectful and tough. Buddy called my guy Dan a bitch and before he finished saying bitch I flew over a table and socked his ass. Like 5 of us beat him thru the house, my guy George dragged him outside and the beating continued up and down the block. My SIL got her ribs broken for jumping on him to shield him from the beating. He wound up leaving in an ambulance and was in the hospital for about a week lol. I went home, grabbed my shit and went straight to the airport so the police couldn’t find me and lock me up 😂😆🤣

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Like 10yrs ago we did NYE at my brother crib and we were leaving for Mexico the next morning . We wound up beating the living fuck out of my Wife sisters man. He was a King and just being disrespectful, we even had another King at the party that warned buddy. He told buddy to straighten his hat and quit acting disrespectful and tough. Buddy called my guy Dan a bitch and before he finished saying bitch I flew over a table and socked his ass. Like 5 of us beat him thru the house, my guy George dragged him outside and the beating continued up and down the block. My SIL got her ribs broken for jumping on him to shield him from the beating. He wound up leaving in an ambulance and was in the hospital for about a week lol. I went home, grabbed my shit and went straight to the airport so the police couldn’t find me and lock me up 😂😆🤣

So a traditional NYE in the Shawn world then... 🤣

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
That’s what you get for $11? The Kirkland was actually not 1/2 bad considering. I’m not much of a Champaign person, so now I’m pouring it into my vodka mixer 🤷‍♂️
I have some black currant cordial I was thinking about putting into mine. Didn't end up happening though.

Thread Info