TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Lol @Flyn @GLIGTO

7AB8538E-D08C-4C8C-98DB-FBBEFCC98B4E.jpeg

Reactions: GLIGTO and Yaj Yak

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
My coworker had to take a random drug test. No biggie he’s clean. So he pees in the cup, fills to the line, and life is normal until it happened.

He has to take a shit right that instant.

You’re not allowed to flush the toilet or it’s an automatic fail. He comes out, instantly apologizes and then has to fill out some paperwork. All while his fresh dump is sitting in the bathroom with the door open, smell encroaching the office.

The nurse, doing her job has to now go in there to inspect it before it’s finally flushed.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
My coworker had to take a random drug test. No biggie he’s clean. So he pees in the cup, fills to the line, and life is normal until it happened.

He has to take a shit right that instant.

You’re not allowed to flush the toilet or it’s an automatic fail. He comes out, instantly apologizes and then has to fill out some paperwork. All while his fresh dump is sitting in the bathroom with the door open, smell encroaching the office.

The nurse, doing her job has to now go in there to inspect it before it’s finally flushed.
This happened to my friend a few years ago. Was a small-town place so they didn't have the industrial toilets. It was one with a reservoir tank on the back. So he dropped his deuce into the tank, a.k.a an "upper decker", including the toilet paper. He couldn't get out of there fast enough. Was sure he heard the attendant flushing the toilet as he scrambled out the front door.

He did pass though ?

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

Thread Info