💬 OT 🤣 What made you laugh today?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If you look closely you'll just be able to make out Shaq in his 1989 high school basketball team photo.

x1kdm7njwru31.jpg
Where?

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
After the eleventeenth car drove around a multitude of cones and under the strand we’re trying to place I used my truck to block the entire driveway. Fuck em, there’s another way around and safety comes first. Unless people want to decapitate themselves or turn their car into a convertible.

Woman pulls up less than a foot from where I’m standing hits the horn and says “Can I get around?”
Me “No ma’am! I’d rather you not drive into a cable we’re hanging and not only hurt yourself but possibly kill my partner. You can get out right over there.”
Her “Well you assholes can’t just block the whole damn road!!”
I start laughing, “This isn’t a road, it’s a driveway and yes I can block it. There’s another exit 200 feet that way.”
She gets mad “Well are you going to move?!?!”
I start laughing harder.
“I’m going to call the cops!!!!”
I laugh even harder. “Hey Larry! This bitch says she’s going to call the cops because I’m blocking the driveway!”
Larry “That would be great I haven’t seen someone get arrested for being stupid in a long time! Is their number still 911?”
We both start laughing hysterically, angry woman drives away giving me the finger and almost hits a car pulling out onto Roosevelt road.

15 minutes later another woman makes an illegal left turn into that driveway, wipes out 3 cones, pulls inches from my parked truck and leans on the horn. Backs up over the island with a curb, pulls forward over the curb grinding up the bottom of her Civic and then backs up over the curb again and into eastbound traffic on Roosevelt without looking and almost hits a Lombard village truck and a few other cars.

What about this setup says you can drive thru or around it while there’s another giant truck with a man in the bucket on the other edge of the driveway and a cable 5’ off the ground? There’s another exit about 200 feet away.
If I don’t laugh about this shit my head is going to explode.

acd6c8d976c9e91fe866ccd93137600e.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
After the eleventeenth car drove around a multitude of cones and under the strand we’re trying to place I used my truck to block the entire driveway. Fuck em, there’s another way around and safety comes first. Unless people want to decapitate themselves or turn their car into a convertible.

Woman pulls up less than a foot from where I’m standing hits the horn and says “Can I get around?”
Me “No ma’am! I’d rather you not drive into a cable we’re hanging and not only hurt yourself but possibly kill my partner. You can get out right over there.”
Her “Well you assholes can’t just block the whole damn road!!”
I start laughing, “This isn’t a road, it’s a driveway and yes I can block it. There’s another exit 200 feet that way.”
She gets mad “Well are you going to move?!?!”
I start laughing harder.
“I’m going to call the cops!!!!”
I laugh even harder. “Hey Larry! This bitch says she’s going to call the cops because I’m blocking the driveway!”
Larry “That would be great I haven’t seen someone get arrested for being stupid in a long time! Is their number still 911?”
We both start laughing hysterically, angry woman drives away giving me the finger and almost hits a car pulling out onto Roosevelt road.

15 minutes later another woman makes an illegal left turn into that driveway, wipes out 3 cones, pulls inches from my parked truck and leans on the horn. Backs up over the island with a curb, pulls forward over the curb grinding up the bottom of her Civic and then backs up over the curb again and into eastbound traffic on Roosevelt without looking and almost hits a Lombard village truck and a few other cars.

What about this setup says you can drive thru or around it while there’s another giant truck with a man in the bucket on the other edge of the driveway and a cable 5’ off the ground? There’s another exit about 200 feet away.
If I don’t laugh about this shit my head is going to explode.

acd6c8d976c9e91fe866ccd93137600e.jpg
I get such a kick out of watching people make left turns in/out of driveways marked with "No Left Turn". In Winfied, on County Farm Rd just north of Geneva there is a bank on the east side of the road with right-in/right-out driveway. That section of road sees a lot of police presence in the AM due them traveling south to the DuPage Country court buildings. At least twice I week I see someone make a left out of there cutting across the road and double-yellows. Monday morning a lady on her phone (up to her ear) did this with a Winfield cruiser in front of me. She kept inching across the road to get in the #1 southbound lane, really not even looking both directions. I started counting the seconds in my head before the cruiser lit her up. After 10 seconds, nothing. I kind of wiggled over to see why. He was making space for her to pull in to, like he was being courteous. No sooner than she gets in the lane the cherries come on.

Coming N/B through that same area when there is a green light for N/S traffic I've come close to t-boning people making a left out of there. Once in the middle of a snow storm with about 4-5" of non-plowed snow on the ground and they started to get hung up on the crap that was in the gutter. If I hadn't been looking way ahead through the intersection already covering the brake she'd have had a Chevy bowtie emblem with about 7000lbs behind it coming through the side of her car.

The right-in/right-out south of the intersection is just as bad.
1573065471791.png

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

Wait for it........

Fuck I'm adding this one.

https://kmph.com/news/local/fresno-brewery-prints-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-on-the-bottom-of-cans

CLOVIS, Calif. (FOX26) – Questions surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's apparent suicide have popped up everywhere lately, and now they have even made their way to the bottom of a beer can.

Printed on the bottom of the cans sold at Tatical Ops Brewing in Fresno is the message, "2019/11/06 EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF."

Manager Carlos Tovar said he first thought of the idea about a week ago.

The idea came to him because the question of if Jeffrey Epstein actually committed suicide is "a big thing right now."

"Epstein didn't kill himself" memes have taken social media and the internet by storm since his death was first reported.

The brewery will only be releasing one batch of the cans, about 54 packs worth.

The message can be found printed underneath blue cans of their Basher Oatmeal Stout.

The cans are already available for purchase, you can pick up a pack after 4 p.m., which is when the business opens for the day.

Thread Info