💬 OT ðŸ”¥ Burninating Thread

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
So, do your neighbors think you are doing weekly sacrifices? :ugh:

I mean probably. They've gotta think I'm a huge hillbilly. The cheapest house in that "fenced in by a white horse fence" 6 house subdivision is the one you can see in the picture there. 600k in 2013. Most of them are over a million.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I mean probably. They've gotta think I'm a huge hillbilly. The cheapest house in that "fenced in by a white horse fence" 6 house subdivision is the one you can see in the picture there. 600k in 2013. Most of them are over a million.
You should be having more gatherings! I know you had one a year or two ago, but I was a fresh face runny nose old man that had just joined. We've had beers in a band shelter, on the shores of Lake Superior, we're friends now!

Reactions: Nccstud

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
You should be having more gatherings! I know you had one a year or two ago, but I was a fresh face runny nose old man that had just joined. We've had beers in a band shelter, on the shores of Lake Superior, we're friends now!

I mean my house isn't that expensive...but I love having gatherings. Most people don't like driving out this far west lol.

For sure planning on one nest year. I wanted to this year but it just never worked out for a weekend free

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I mean my house isn't that expensive...but I love having gatherings. Most people don't like driving out this far west lol.

For sure planning on one nest year. I wanted to this year but it just never worked out for a weekend free
Spring/Summertime when it's warm out, I'd be glad to ride the cruiser out there on the back roads. It's not thaaaaaat far. My friend has an RV out in Garden Prairie I've been to a few times.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Burn it Baby

20211216_174743.jpg

Reactions: Nccstud

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wife slammed both garbage cans full of cardboard.
Problem solved

View attachment 107668
Sorry dude I know it’s Christmas and all. But your man card was just revoked for using lighter fluid to get your fire going. That’s kids shit, that I’d never expect from a pyro maniac like you. Totally explains why you drink piss water, I mean Miller Lite ???

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Sorry dude I know it’s Christmas and all. But your man card was just revoked for using lighter fluid to get your fire going. That’s kids shit, that I’d never expect from a pyro maniac like you. Totally explains why you drink piss water, I mean Miller Lite ???

giphy.gif

Thread Info