Was back at the Hide Side Corner Store Fish Creek WI, bought a new knife

Resized_20230614_142544.jpeg

20230614_142052.jpg

20230614_132713.jpg

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
I've been looking at new seats for my Street Glide. The stock seat is just trash at best. I want something a bit more comfortable for me and for my girl.
I decided to try a CVO replica seat I got off Amazon for $100.00. If I liked it I would get a real CVO seat. The seat itself is actually pretty comfortable for both of us. My issue is it's not deep enough, nor does it have enough back support to keep me in place. Every time I take off from a stop, slow or fast, I am constantly having to readjust myself. I'm only about 200 miles in on this seat also as I got it late last week. I finally had enough.
Today I decided to pull the trigger on a custom Saddlemen seat. I love the Step Up but for a passenger it just wouldn't cut it for longer ride. Well earlier this year they came out with the Tour Step Up seat. Much wider and cushier spot for a passenger with the same comfort and style as a regular Step Up for me. So I pulled the trigger on that seat this morning. It will be a few weeks before it gets here since it's made to order. Went with the black carbon fiber with white diamond ls stitching over the whole seat.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
I've been looking at new seats for my Street Glide. The stock seat is just trash at best. I want something a bit more comfortable for me and for my girl.
I decided to try a CVO replica seat I got off Amazon for $100.00. If I liked it I would get a real CVO seat. The seat itself is actually pretty comfortable for both of us. My issue is it's not deep enough, nor does it have enough back support to keep me in place. Every time I take off from a stop, slow or fast, I am constantly having to readjust myself. I'm only about 200 miles in on this seat also as I got it late last week. I finally had enough.
Today I decided to pull the trigger on a custom Saddlemen seat. I love the Step Up but for a passenger it just wouldn't cut it for longer ride. Well earlier this year they came out with the Tour Step Up seat. Much wider and cushier spot for a passenger with the same comfort and style as a regular Step Up for me. So I pulled the trigger on that seat this morning. It will be a few weeks before it gets here since it's made to order. Went with the black carbon fiber with white diamond ls stitching over the whole seat.
I wasn't aware they are making a touring version of the step up. I love my Saddlemen Dominator, but if I was to need a good 2up seat I'd look at the Road Sofa, but the Stepup touring has my interest now too.

How tall are you? Did you get the extended reach?

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Aron Aron

Most rain I ever road, from Beloit Wisconsin to the 60191. It was an absolute down pour ?️?
The first time we went to Tail of the Dragon, I rode the ZX14 down and back.

It started raining about the time I left the house and it literally was a downpour all the way down past Indianapolis, where it finally let up a little but was still raining all the way until Louisville. Then it got blazing hot and humid. After all that, the cherry on top was riding through the Dragon as the sun was starting to go down, while absolutley exhausted from being on the road for 12 hours

Thread Info