đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
flame thrower fire GIF

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Stay south. I want ZERO. I'm tired of pushing and piling it somewhere where it'll sit for the next 3 months.
I hear that. I'm mostly tired of the douche plow guy that does my neighbors driveway pushing into my driveway and having to dig it out. They've been out of town all month so I can't even tell them to tell this guy to fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I hear that. I'm mostly tired of the douche plow guy that does my neighbors driveway pushing into my driveway and having to dig it out. They've been out of town all month so I can't even tell them to tell this guy to fuck off.

I love the snow.

Maybe move? Don't have neighbors

Fuckin whiners

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Guy across the street hasn’t shoveled his driveway all winter and just keeps driving on it. I look forward to seeing what he does if we get any considerable amount of snow. If I go over there with my snowblower, it’s either going to ride on top of the hard packed snow, or it’s going to bite in and shoot ice chunks all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

Thread Info