đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I hope you didnt jinx it
giphy.gif
After Sunday every day in the forecast is about 45°. Many in the 50s. I will take it

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I don’t have a snow blower, just a few shovels. Each year I keep putting off getting one. Instead I use my neighbors little 16” 4 stroke when needed.

At the first snowfall I put in just enough gas to get the job done (also has stabilizer in it). Then added some more when finished. Did that again on the second (and latest) usage. Gonna take all of five minutes to run it dry for summer storage ?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Too late, last time I ran it I could tell the damage had been done. I only used it once this year and it was a couple weeks ago. When we got that October snow I pulled it out and gassed it up. It was too early.
Add some stabil and shake it around? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Keep the sled threads on top though. Give the boys memories of the 2x they went this year
No worries, they've already got their embellished stories geared up to tell people alllll summer long

What they did: Hopped their unskilled fat ass on a bank-owned sled and rode 40-60mph in a straight line from bar to bar and got progressively more drunk

What they'll say they did: RODE OVER WATER, went up a steep ass mountain that nobody else could get over, never got stuck once (unlike the rest of the group), hit 100+ on a frozen lake, blablhblahblahlbah

Thread Info