Lukes.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 461

vyper144

Addict
Dec 3, 2011
Streamwood
Real Name
[email protected]
Oh dear lawd! I really like Thursday nights at Luke's, but I won't go anymore. Nothing against TCG. And TCG shouldn't be responsible for managing the crowd either. Most TCG members can conduct themselves in an adult matter and respect other people's cars. But since these fucks are taking over, even though I don't have a pristine car, I don't want anything happening to it.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
that is the kind of reaction we are not looking for. we need as many people there to tell them to keep it down if needed. once they realize that, that kind of behavior is not wanted they will either stop, or move on. also with the heavy police presence there, most nights, hopefully the stupidity is kept to a low.

so show up, show your support, and put your voice to use!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I am not very fond of Luke's anymore but what involved into a "shit show" is what make Luke's so great. It took years for the turnout to get that big. The same could be said about a alternate spot. It would take forever to reach what most would say is a "good turnout". I went to Luke's last year mostly to see the few TCG people that actually still showed up. I can care less about the random people/cars. But you have to admit that goats, ricers, bouncing low riders do bring the lolz.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
I am not very fond of Luke's anymore but what involved into a "shit show" is what make Luke's so great. It took years for the turnout to get that big. The same could be said about a alternate spot. It would take forever to reach what most would say is a "good turnout". I went to Luke's last year mostly to see the few TCG people that actually still showed up. I can care less about the random people/cars. But you have to admit that goats, ricers, bouncing low riders do bring the lolz.

Panda making a positive comment towards something that isn't stock...... He must be drunk, go home panda.

Embarrassed-Panda-Relives-Last-Nights-Drunk-Ventures-Reaction-Gif.gif

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
The facebook event has 2300 people interested in going so it should be interesting.

I think they all showed up too. lot was filled up to the water tower

Hopefully good for business..... However I don't think those are the type of kids that will respect the lot

not one ounce of fuck was given by most of them. lined the main drag for burnouts, even knowing they would be pulled over and ticketed.

that is the kind of reaction we are not looking for. we need as many people there to tell them to keep it down if needed. once they realize that, that kind of behavior is not wanted they will either stop, or move on. also with the heavy police presence there, most nights, hopefully the stupidity is kept to a low.

so show up, show your support, and put your voice to use!

nothing could control that last night. 85% behaved 15% full retard mode

A good chunk of the CPCS cars will probably break on the drive there

1 broke down at the light in front of mcdonalds clogging the turn lane. some honda did a neutral drop and left his trans there.

Just request more police presence. The cops are usually pretty cool unless you do something stupid. Hopefully that will discourage the bad behavior
i would say there was at least 10-15 marked and un marked cop cars there, all kept busy.

Had I not had VIP parking :dunno: I wouldnt have been there. but it was entertaining

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I think they all showed up too. lot was filled up to the water tower

not one ounce of fuck was given by most of them. lined the main drag for burnouts, even knowing they would be pulled over and ticketed.

nothing could control that last night. 85% behaved 15% full retard mode

1 broke down at the light in front of mcdonalds clogging the turn lane. some honda did a neutral drop and left his trans there.

i would say there was at least 10-15 marked and un marked cop cars there, all kept busy.

Had I not had VIP parking :dunno: I wouldnt have been there. but it was entertaining

Jim I am surprised you took the Viper there! :noes:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Jesus your brave bringing that awesome car there. Sounds like its turning into a Strats high school night. Sadly I used to be one of those fucks back in highschool and early junior college.

They will eventually look back and realize everyone was laughing at them and that being cool is going in buying a Malt and shutting the fuck up

Thread Info