1 Louis Vuitton and 1 Gucci Purse

Bought these with the intention of giving them to my girlfriend for her birthday. The loius has been used once and the gucci is unused. I ended up getting some stuff done to her car instead so these are for sale now. The louis vuitton I know for sure is real, I got it from a friend who's dad is loaded and takes her and her sister shopping on Rodeu once a year. She used it once and never touched it again because she has more than plenty of things like this. The gucci to be honest I'm not sure if it's real or not, and I don't know anything about handbags to be able to tell. Fixed a friend's laptop that was loaded with spyware and got it in return. It seems like it's built pretty nice, and doesn't scream knockoff at all to me but like I said I know nothing about this stuff. Still a nice bag either way. I know what these sold for new but to be honest I'm not sure at all what they're worth used, so just make me offers. Would consider trades as well for things I can use.

IMG_20110820_161524.jpg

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
Why doesn't the gf want them?

I ended up getting some stuff done to her car instead that cost a few bucks so I thought I'd sell these and put some cash back in my pocket. Usually I would just give these to her anyway but she doesn't know I have them and I got laid off last week so I have to be real careful with money until I find something else.

Thread Info