FS: 1998 regal gs, modded and lookin good! Pics

need gone

Well, my 1998 regal gs is for sale... 133k on her now. Second owner, got her from the local buick dealer in 2001 with 48k on it. Will be 7 years of ownership the 2nd week of august.

Only option missing is heated seats. Dual power fronts, moonroof, dual climate zone, etc. Stock suspension and trans, no problems ever, with either. Oil changed every 3k.

Brand new L67 engine in 2004, everything except the m90, was under warranty for 3 years/75k... happened in late october iirc 2004 and just went out of warranty last november. Car was under extended GM warranty until 84k miles. Engine currently has a little under 50k on it.

Brand new front bumper, gas door, and passengerside outside mirror. All bought from buick gm dealerships and painted there. Paint is starting to flake off the hood on the passengerside, still left the bumper on it to cover it.

Car was clayed at least 2 times a year and waxed at least 4 times per year. And washed nearly every week, year round. I sanded down that metal piece runner under both sides of the car and sprayed it with black rust-stop.

Mods
- 3.5 zzp press on pulley
- DHP base 1.5 file tune
- 9" K&N recharged about 2 months ago
- ZZP poly motor mounts
- 180* T-stat
- Autolite 104s
- 3" Random Tech d/p with high flow cat (code free, pass emissions)
- 3" monza/pacesetter exhaust from ZZP
- dual/dual ANSA corsa style staggered tips
- lotek 3 guage pod, volts air to fuel and trans temp...phantoms.. all installed by SyP
- Coolant relocation bottle modified by Bens98Gs
- Tinted headlights by Bens98Gs
- Tinted Tails by Steve (asleeper)
- Baer Decelarotors all around with Morse Ceramic Pads, 12 inch upgraded front brakes.. all work done by Steve (asleeper)
- Upgraded spare tire from a bonnie to fit 12" brake upgrade in front
- Dual slp exhaust cutouts done by Steve (asleeper)
- front STB bar installed with ZZP brackets
- Buick mudflaps installed in rear
- BUICK chrome inserts painted black and installed in rear bumper
- rare dealer installed spoiler with LED brakes (lights need to be replaced)
- 20% tint installed all around except front 2 windows by Z-Tec autotinting, lifetime warranty
- Voxx 17" Toscana rims painted white from DiscountTire
- 225/55/17 Dunlops
- set of (2) 17" rims with 245/40/17 Mich Pilot Sports for summer

anything else I can add later or edit

$5,000

Kev

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
car is the white one with white rims and the black bra strip on the front of the hood

Picture150.jpg

th_ChicagoMeet065.jpg

IMG_7779.jpg

IMG_7805.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg

from before I did any mods, iirc pic from 4 years ago
10230002.jpg

jan 08 calendar pic
IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

Thread Info