posting for a friend 2008 mazdaspeed3 GT

it works for me when i click on it... but heres the info

I looking to sell my car. Like the title says its a 2008 mazdaspeed3 GT.

the GT comes with HID headlights, LED taillights, a 6 disc CD changer in dash, Bose sound system, and Leather racing inspired seats. car has every option except for the heavy/out of date navi system that was offered. wasnt worth the money to add the navi because they dont update it.

comes factory with GKN limited slip differential, six-speed manual transmission, anti-lock brakes, traction control and dynamic stability control. came stock with 263 horsepower and 280 ft lbs of torque.

on top of it i have put ALOT of money into the car. i have done almost everything you can do to this car that does not require modifying the internals of the engine. the car is very fast and is a blast to drive. These are the mods done to the car:

custom PROTEGEGARAGE catback exhaust
injen cold air intake
PROTEGEGARAGE turbo inlet
HKS SSQ BOV (blowoff valve)
PROTEGEGARAGE front mount intercooler
HYPERTECH tuned to take advantage of all the mods
TRZ rear motor mount
TRZ trans mount
E4P short throw shifter
TWM shifter bushings
lightweight shifter weight
full chassis bracing kit (handles amazing, no body roll)

I might be forgetting some stuff. I have also tinted the windows, added red mudflaps, have aftermarket wheels, added red accents to pull the car apart from the rest. looks great. car runs/drive/handles/and looks great!! have had no problems with the car and has recent oil change and brakes replaced. i have owned this car for 2 years and 2 months and bought it with 15,000 miles and love the car but must sell it. I have taken the best of care of the car. I have never raced the car or taken it to the racetrack so i dont know quarter mile drag times or autocross times. never done either one (have always wanted to). In Car and Driver magazine's May 2007 issue, the Mazdaspeed3 STOCK completed the 0--60 mph sprint in 5.3 seconds, with a quarter mile time of 13.8 at 102 mph STOCK. Car and Driver also put the Mazdaspeed3 on their 10 best list for 2007, 2008, and 2010.

i have always garage kept this car and kept up on all maintenance. the turbo was replaced 10,000 miles ago under warranty for a known issue on these cars it was the recall on the turbo seal. that was done before the car had any mods done to it. all mods have less than 10,000 miles. The car has 56,000 miles on it right now.

im looking to get $18,500 for it but make me an offer. im not looking for trades at all. please no spam mail either and i will not ship this car. you must see it in person to appreciate it. faster and looks and drives better than most cars around and i guarantee you its better kept than most mazdaspeeds for sale anywhere. I had it appraised for $20,000 but am asking $18,500. you do the math. its a great deal.

email the link above and i will respond right away. or text/call 224-4seven5-8three24
$18,500 OBO

Thread Info