FS 2002 GTP Sedan Black

I have for sale my 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP sedan with 100,1xx miles. The car has been in my possession since October 2006 and have put 40k miles on it since. Here are the details/modlist of the car

L36 shortblock (raised compression)
Ported L67 heads
Ported L32 lower intake manifold
Ported Gen V supercharger
Northstar throttle body with LQ4 MAF
4" intake with K&N filter
ZZP MPS w/ 3.5, 3.3, 3.2, and 3.0 pulleys
SLP headers
ZZP 3" stainless catback
60# injectors
INTENSE S1x camshaft
GMPP handling kit (sway bars front and rear, trailing arms, and end links)
Ron Vogel custom built control arms
AGX adjustable struts w/ SSC lowering springs (front only)
ALPINE CDA 9885 head unit
In dash ICCU
AEM UEGO wideband
INTENSE trans (built by Tim King) 3.69, 4340IS, 4th gear hardened shaft, shift kit. VERY GOOD TRANS low miles 20k
SLP GTX hood
F-Body brakes w/ new ceramic pads
20% window tint on all windows (minus windshield)

DSC00682.jpg

SLOJUNK.jpg

ForSale1.jpg

ForSale.jpg

ForSale3.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

As You guys may know this car was built by James (Turbocharged400sbc) and has been a reliable DD for me. I hate to get rid of it, but financially can't keep it.
5500obo

Last edited:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
KJ you are the man. Have you gotten a loan from them before?

Yes, my loan for the 300 was from there. and honestly. i have no fucking clue why i got it... I do have very good credit... but my debt to income ratio is fucked. a lot of the money i was making was as a um... "gift"... additionally... the month of may- with finals for my senior year of college- i didnt do shit for work... so i couldnt really prove i made like any money whatsoever... and yeah- i got approved at like 3.75 (newer car, this will probably be like 9-10%... but the difference there is maybe like 600$ across the cost of the loan) but still.. i got approved. 2 other banks literally laughed at me.

they have the loan on my sled now... (consumers) and were super fair for that as well- in the same situation basicallly...

Yes, my loan for the 300 was from there. and honestly. i have no fucking clue why i got it... I do have very good credit... but my debt to income ratio is fucked. a lot of the money i was making was as a um... "gift"... additionally... the month of may- with finals for my senior year of college- i didnt do shit for work... so i couldnt really prove i made like any money whatsoever... and yeah- i got approved at like 3.75 (newer car, this will probably be like 9-10%... but the difference there is maybe like 600$ across the cost of the loan) but still.. i got approved. 2 other banks literally laughed at me.

they have the loan on my sled now... (consumers) and were super fair for that as well- in the same situation basicallly...

Cool man thanks I appreciate the advice a lot. Banks have pretty much laughed at me as well, cause they aren't really too keen on giving out loans these days.

Thread Info