06 Mercedes c230 Black/Black 58k miles MANUAL 6 speed

UPDATED PRICE

$15,495

CLICK FOR MORE PICS

2006 Mercedes c230 Black/Black 58k miles MANUAL 6 speed

cant afford a car payment, so the car must go..

i recently bought an older car at less then half this price so i can save some money and get some bills paid off

so up for sale is my 06 black on black c230 v6 with a MANUAL 6-speed transmission

it has
heated/leather/powered seats
power telescoping steering wheel
on board computer with features like trip distance/ distance since started/ avg mph/ distance till empty.. etc..
turn signals that you just tap and they blink 3 times for lane changes
dual climate control
power rear sunshade

these are just some of the features

i have 2 keys, and the manual

it has 58k miles on it at i am the second owner and bought it at 35k miles..

it has all new belts, and newer tires on the front as of november-the rears were just replaced last month.

if you have any questions or want a showing, please send me a text or call at 815.315.3626.

Asking $16,495

Car is located in Rockford, IL 61108

my name is Tad
[email protected]

thanks for looking

Pictures, are not the best since all are from my phone and i didnt have any interior shots handy...
will be happy to get some high resolution photo's, but the weather has been way to rainy lately

IMG00566-20100519-1418.jpg

IMG00493-20100507-1704.jpg

Last edited:

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
obo :dunno:

it is a great car tho.. one of my favorite cars i have ever owned.. comfort and quality are pretty impressive and made an amazing highway car for me.

and i never had a huge problem in the winter.. drove it every day 130 miles from rockford to north aurora and back home.. there were some days it took me 2 hours to get home- but i imagine with the new tires, there wouldnt be much issue.

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
no kompressor engine, FAIL

ya think so, eh? :squint:

the 2.5 v6 is much better and more reliable in every way.. thats why i got the v6.. i have driven the 4cyl supercharged motor, and they are turds

for the miles and year with the options, considering a manual 230 is pretty rare all things considered thats a great price IMHO

still have the warranty? if it did that would help out quite a bit

good luck with the sale

I dont think its a steal, and i dont think is over priced.. i think its priced to sell, but i guess we will see?!

according to autotrader, its the lowest priced one within 500 miles..

and the only ones under this price in cars.com have over 80k miles..

you can get one for 14 if you want to get one with 110k.. but you are not going to find one this clean advertised for less then this..

and lets see if you find one for the same price from a dealer.. your still going to end up paying another 1500 in tax license and title.. its only like 300 when you buy from a private party..

but there is no existing warranty.. ran up at 50k. but never once had to use it.. you can always buy a warranty for it tho

I seen this car. It's a very sweet ride.

super clean too.. :bigthumb:

The V6 is faster than the older ones w/ the blower....

i think this is the first thing we have agreed on :s00ls:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
eBay listing

guy who put down the deposit ended up backing out since he couldn't get a loan... and after letting the car collect dust in my garage for the last month, i decided to put it on ebay and hope for a quick sale..

looking to get in a house ASAP..

stay tuned for the gto for sale ad...

WHAT.THE.FUCK!?!>!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!1!!!1

Thread Info