2009 G8 GT

1 owner, just under 36,000 miles, Vararam, Solo II exhaust, Speed Inc tune, NEVER wrecked, all paint original, misc rock chips on hood and front bumper, front bumper was recently hit-minimal damage (see pic...was going to wait till spring to fix), currently on it's original rims and factory tires for winter, Bluetooth, will have PPV shocks within the next few weeks, I have the GM control arm letter and can try and have them replaced since this is not transferable, recent coolant and brake fluid flush by GM dealer, garage kept...$19,500.

This pic is from earlier this summer...car is a daily driver and I don't go through an automatic car wash except touchless once in a while.

Only curb damage was there when I got it:

Close-up of bumper:

Seat looks worse in pic than in person for some reason:

Car is located near 13000 S Torrence Ave Chicago 60633.

Unitsn4

Regular
Mar 30, 2015
weird.. how do you have the atari gauges?

I thought they did away with those in 2009... my 2009 did NOT have them, but my two 2008s did

Those are the Holden spec ones (I believe) that were modified by a guy on the G8 board (GTPrix might have been his screen name). I bought them years ago when I first got the car as I didn't like the empty map pocket. I still have the pocket if someone wants to remove these.

I've been asked about other trades and the only thing I'd trade for is a 2015 SS auto blue.

Thread Info