2009 Pontiac G8 GXP 17k miles

This is my dads G8 GXP he is trying to sell, located in Schererville IN the price is SOLD obo.

The link was supposed to have more pics but for w/e reason is lacking them.

The car is bone stock with 17k miles, original tires with a ton of tread left. Even has original washer fluid ha.

Not a single dent or scratch, wheels are the same. Everything is in perfect showroom condition still including the interior. You will have a hard time finding even a rock chip on this thing.

This car has only seen rain by accident maybe 2-3 times tops. Gets driven on nice summer days only and has been stored in a climate controlled storage garage the last 3 years. Before that it was at home in the garage for winter.
Cars for Sale: 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP in Schererville, IN 46375: Sedan Details - 379357139 - AutoTrader.com

Last edited:

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Thanks and I do not believe so atm.

He did have a rear shock replaced under warranty a year after because it was leaking but other than that nothing has been touched or changed besides to oil.

He hasn't even burnt a full tank of gas since may when the car came out of storage.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
:dunno:

id buy an automatic GXP

OP.. what is the lowest he will take?

I honestly do not know right now what he will take, it is OBO as I said so you could always offer and see what happens.

He really needs to move it fast, hellcat challenger is on order and by the end of month he will more than likely have 2 mortgages to pay haha. Found a house him and my mom had to have so they had to act fast since that day there was 4 other offers put in. They already lost a few houses to other buyers the last few months.

Sucks but he has been talking about selling this car off for a year now since it hardly gets driven at all, and now it NEEDS to go to make things right.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah I was surprised as well. He looked around a bit before he priced his and thought it was a fair price for the right buyer that is looking for pretty much a new car. I want to say kbb or nada still value it at that price so loan will be no problem to get for whoever wants it.

and again it is OBO with a little wiggle room especially since he wants to move it like last week.

Thread Info