The SHO

Well a tree yesterday night decided to hug my ex's 94 SHO. And it's basically totaled/not worth the $1000's it's probably gonna cost to fix it. I will have pics up when I get power at my house.

It's got quite a few nice mods for the average joe blow SHO to upgrade with. But in the weather it would be a pain in the ass to demod it for the good stuff.

Here is all that I can think of right now.

Custom double DIN facia with radio. It's a Pioneer of some sort. I'll look it all up later.
THE SHO Shop CAI
THE SHO Shop catted Y pipe.
Fidanza flywheel
Spec Stage III clutch
Aluminum subfame bushings
gen I 24mm and 26mm sway bars
It is lowered with Eibachs and has KYB's GR2's

MAYBE something else I'm forgetting? But it too much work for me right now to deal with. If somone has $800 OBO they can take it. It's drivable too, but it's back window is gone.

Well let's see who's interested....

Plus I have some left over SHO parts i'm not gonna use.

A WHOLE Fel-Pro gasket set. Yes the one with the head gaskets.
A nice and clean green front license plate holder I never got around to installing.

Thats it for now.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG00120.jpg
    IMG00120.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG00119.jpg
    IMG00119.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
E

ez112

The Clutch has about 25000? We put it on used with about 10000 miles on it and hardly drove it after that because the bastard would have engine problem after engine problem.

The flywheel was brand new (touchy to drive when brand new), so it has 15000 miles on it.

This is the second MTX and we put it in when the car we pulled it from had 135K? So you're looking at 160K or so. We put syncromesh in it and it still shifted awesome.

Grey; full leather in not too bad of shape, either.

Thread Info