I havent watched WWF / WWE in many many years...but this gave me goosebumps

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
dude ! i was yelling at the TV

its about fucking time he stops making *** disney movies and gets back to laying the smacketh down !!!!!!!!!!

the fact that he was ripping on cena sets up a huge altercation @ WM !!!

fucking guy knows how to work the mic and the crowd,he's the best

7 years he was out ! faster and F&F were is swan song of movies !!

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
i dont think ill ever go back to watching it now. it pretty much peaked for me when the rock and austin left.

They always do that though. The biggest guys leave for a few years and come back so that they're even bigger and it boosts the audience and ratings of WWE because the old fans tune back in to see their old faves. Think Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels etc etc. Wouldn't surprise me if Austin came back to fight The Rock.

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
he said he was there to stay. he mentioned it wasnt the money....he thanked the crowd as " dwayne" and said if it wasnt for "the people" he wouldnt have made it in wrestling. movies, or back to wrestling.

their probably giving him the next month to work out the ring rust.

gypsy, sadly Stone cold's neck is trashed. not to mention he was wrestling with 2 knee braces

i dont follow as close as i used to, sometimes i dose off during raw, but this has sparked new interest.

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
gypsy is right,
WWE "needed" this.

kind of like when benoit went on his nutso spree, they brought Y2J back, since he was a more " natural looking" wrestler and not a roid monster.

HHH was out with an injury, taped his movie and then got re-injured....not to mention he has like 3 kids now....he needs to come back.

only problem is...they try to push the smaller name guys and this takes away from the big names. the ones who people pay to see

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
MickFoley001.jpg

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
"much" smaller ? i doubt it, i bought a muscle and fitness about 6months ago and he is still a big dude. you should have seen the weight he was shrugging ( standing front straight bar shrug... like 300lbs )

"leaner" possibly........enter gay comments,
but we'll see when he's in his trunks. the dude had massive quads

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
gypsy, sadly Stone cold's neck is trashed. not to mention he was wrestling with 2 knee braces

I knew he was injured but I didn't know it was hurt that bad.

gypsy is right,
WWE "needed" this.

Always. :h5: But it really did. I can't even get through an episode of it anymore because its such a cheesefest. But I used to love it.

:fy: Mick Foley ftw.

^ thats why i'm glad they are putting up with Cena........should be a good fued
I agree. He might actually be a good opponent. I can't imagine anyone else being believable against The Rock.

Also, just curious, does Kurt Angle still wrestle? He was a douche I loved to hate. Lita and the Hardy Boys? I used to love them but they got progressively gayer after they split up the brothers. Or Rikishi? Scotty 2 Hotty was the shit. It been quite a while since I watched it. :rofl:

And just throwing it out there, the walls of Jericho is a very painful move. I did this to my little brother one time when he was younger and I could still beat him up. It ended badly and there were tears on his part. But also a very disturbing sense of accomplishment for having pulled it off for me.

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
and i guarantee you the rock isnt back for good...hes probably making gobs more money in movies...this is probably just for wrestlemania and maybe a few appearance throughout the year.

debbie_downer.jpg

You never know. Maybe he wanted to come back. I'd be surprised they could afford to bring him back but it could be his choice. To man up again after all the Disney flicks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info