Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Let me start this wonderful thread off by stating this...I never thought I'd be creating this. I've played WoW in the past but never really got into it. Never really saw the appeal, never thought it was anything special.

I started up another game with Turk this week and my views have totally changed. So far its eaten up quite a good chunk of my evenings, mostly due to lack of something to do at night. But its a great time killer. I will say this tho...I'd have lost interest after a day if i was playing by myself. I can go maybe 30 minutes tops before I get bored and bail out. Having a buddy (or a few buddies) to play with REALLY makes the game enjoyable. Theres nothing overly impressive about it but something keeps me wanting to play more. Its a blast. There, I said it.

WoW Crew

Mookenstein (Undead Warrior) - Altar of Storms

1008_jenkins.jpg

:hsughno:

No thanks, the WoW players at Net24 in Naperville used to piss me off hardcore so because of that traumatic experience I'm not a big fan. Every time their connection would start lagging they would run around frantically with their arms flailing to every computer saying "OMGWTFN00BSAUR GET OFF MYSPACE AND YOUTUBE YOU'RE LAGGING OUR CONNECTION!one!!111!!" Pretty sad seeing as it said internet browsing available on the sign in the window. No wonder they ran out of business.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
:werd: i dont have a problem with the game really, just too slow and boring for me i guess. i need some action or some sort of story to keep me going or else its just a waste of time for me.

Likewise, I enjoy a good story. I like a game where you want to keep playing to find out what's next in the plot. WoW seems like a lot of walking and I've never been a fan of RPGish games.

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
Wow have to say great thread. I'm not really sure what you want me to post up but

Mayodo - Gnome Warrior - Bleeding Hollow (lvl 48 as of now and thinking 50 by tonight)

I'm dreading spending more money on this game for Burning Crusade and eventually Wrath but w/e a game is a game and winter is not over yet so screw it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info